• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIRECTORY OF LOCAL AZ VENDORS (updated regularly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

urby2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Surprise, AZ
East Valley Vapors, 1989 W Elliot, Chandler. Talk to Kevin (owner). He has 18 high end juice lines (Space J, Heisenburg, etc. and my favorite Suicid Bunny!). All flavors for testing on Protank II's with sterile tips, juice @ 12mg for middle of the road taste. Has some high end gear as well as the normal starter fare, all at non b&m pricing. That's what got me intrigued with this shop. Ended up w/30ml each of SB Derailed and Mothers Milk. Give this shop a look!

Arioch

Oct 28, 2013
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Red Star Vapor - (480) 370-3074

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Star-Vapor/228296744029107?sk=info

Red Star Vapor is a B&M vapor shop specializing in Custom Juice. We offer 500+ flavors with unlimited mixing combinations.
Custom Juice bar with 500+ Flavors and unlimited mixing options.

We carry Hcigar, Ehpro, Infinite, Kangertech, Innokin iTaste and more.

Best prices in town for hardware, mods and juice. Free builds on your RDA/RBA and we don't charge sales tax.

Lwr32

Sep 4, 2013
Goodyear, AZ USA
How about 13048 W Rancho Santa Fe Blvd
Unit 115
Avondale, AZ 85392-1705
United States
10AM-8PM Monday thru Friday. On Saturdays in the winter they usually have their Vaping 101 class with the Vaping Squad starting at 6p and running until everyone leaves. In the summer Vaping 101 is usually Wednesfay nights. People hang out, rebuild and teach one on one rebuilding.

9th World is a friendly atmosphere. It feels like family when you go in. It's a capers hang out with mainly juice and a few mods. They love newbies. Check it out.

Last edited:

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
I have visited most of the shops on the east side of the valley and yesterday I stopped in to a relatively new one Offbeat and Unique. This is easily the best shop I have been to, I highly recommend stopping in if you are in the area. Very inviting, anyone would feel comfortable walking in. Good prices on quality equipment and they don't try to get you purchase equipment you don't need or is beyond your experience level.

PremierWeb

Unresolved Status
Apr 22, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread