YOUR top 3 atomizers for cloud chasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
I constantly use my little boy, but im looking for something new to run for awhile. I have been trying out the troll but the flavor just isnt there for me.

try it one time with single coil 5 wraps of 26ga on 2mm with air wide open on coil side only, I get pretty juicy flavor on the Troll from that setup, something about 26ga on 2mm really shines for flavor

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
I've just been starting to get into drippers lately, I bought a Derringer clone originally as a flavor tester and ended up liking it more than I had planned to. I only have that and an Aqua, and even though neither was particularly designed for cloud chucking, they're both more than capable of doing so.I have a TOBH that should be coming either tomorrow or Monday.

Looking at that Kennedy clone someone posted a link to on page two I just may give that guy a try. It makes more sense for the air to come up and pass through the coils like that compared to the ones with airholes on the side.

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
Got my TOBH and it's definitely quite capable of being a cloud monster.

I have a quad coil build that's about .5 ohms on it right now, great flavor and the biggest clouds I've yet to produce. I may build it slightly lower next time though, so it hits a bit harder on my mech, because I specifically got a brass version to match the brass top cap on my Vanilla.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I've just been starting to get into drippers lately, I bought a Derringer clone originally as a flavor tester and ended up liking it more than I had planned to. I only have that and an Aqua, and even though neither was particularly designed for cloud chucking, they're both more than capable of doing so.I have a TOBH that should be coming either tomorrow or Monday.

Looking at that Kennedy clone someone posted a link to on page two I just may give that guy a try. It makes more sense for the air to come up and pass through the coils like that compared to the ones with airholes on the side.
The Kennedy is fast becoming my go-to atty for not just making clouds, but for every day use! It's very versatile depending on the way you build and wick it and the bottom airflow provides a smoother draw to me, plus there's nothing to line up on the top cap so you can just throw it on any which way you please and go about your business.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
I threw my first build in my Royal Hunter today because my BMI is in today's mail and that's what I bought the RH for. I hit 0.47 ohms on a dual coil 6 wraps of twisted 28ga, should have gone 5 wraps because I was looking to hit 0.35 on this build. My initial impression of the RH is that it is a great atty and I may like it better than the Troll. Airflow is not quite as open as the Troll, but I think it works better for dual coils. Oddly, I seem to get better results from my Troll with single coil builds.

With a dual coil build this RH is a flavor machine that pours out thick vapor as good as anything I've used if not better. It starts to heat up at the end of a long draw, so the small size is good for flavor but does heat up more. I think this atty is going to be great on my BMI and I am looking forward to finally breaking through the 40w barrier later today. Very nice fit and finish, easy to build on, vapes great with a bonus for above average flavor. No complaints here.

Juan Vazquez

May 2, 2015
My top 3:
1. Kennedy
2. Doge
3. Mutation x v2

Overall I recommend the competition Kennedy with the demon cap! The best rda I own! It is amazing and cloud production is killer. I was sorta iffy about spending 100 for an rda but by far the best choice I've ever made. Right now I'm using 22 gage 6 wraps sleeper/continuos and it's the only rda I've been using.

Juan Vazquez

May 2, 2015
To those using the Kennedy -- how deep is the well? It just makes me nervous that if you accidentally over-drip you're gonna end up draining juice directly into your mod.
I love it! I mean you pretty much have to paint the coils to make sure you don't over drip but other than that it's amazing. I used to always over drip but I changed my ways with the Kennedy. It suprisingly holds a lot of cotton and juice too. Definitely my number one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 150

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
What's your guys' opinion on the best ALL-AROUND (clouds but also flavor, as well as amount of leaking/maintenance, well size, etc) dripper that features bottom airflow (air holes below the coils)? I've only tried Derringer, Tobh, Trident, and Aqua v2 RDA mode so far.

I love the idea of the Magma but I'm afraid the airflow will be a bit too restricted for me.
Mutation X V4? (If so are FT clones good?)
Mad Hatter?
Something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread