Join the Army Subasidal tendencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidey2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Baker, MT
Cinnamon and whiskey. Lol. Billows tasting great tonight. Might rewick it in the morning. Been about 8 tanks since I done it.
8fe13119a0a1aed1769ee43079f93a9b.jpg

Reactions: SissySpike

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Just looked up that Cthulhu tank and it looks sweet, may have to try to get one.

Got one yesterday :). It sets up very nicely. No sanding screws or filing post holes, decent machining. Airflow is unbelievable! Not at all hot, unlike the Silverplay.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Got one yesterday :). It sets up very nicely. No sanding screws or filing post holes, decent machining. Airflow is unbelievable! Not at all hot, unlike the Silverplay.
its nice to get something right out of the box that works HU? And at a fiar price I might add.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I wrote a Email to the Maker and suggested a longer and wider chimney and top like a Lemo2 that you could fit a normal juice bottle in for ease of filling and a little more juice capacity that was after I heaped plenty of praise on their tank. I got a replay saying thanks and " you never know keep an eye out"

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Yesterday we got some good news.

My husband has been going through his second round with mouth cancer, because it was the second round with it the only treatment they could do was surgery. He had the surgery in Oct, yesterday was his 6 month check and the latest CT scans show him as being cancer free at this point. So the cancer dr he has thinks he has beaten it again.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Yesterday we got some good news.

My husband has been going through his second round with mouth cancer, because it was the second round with it the only treatment they could do was surgery. He had the surgery in Oct, yesterday was his 6 month check and the latest CT scans show him as being cancer free at this point. So the cancer dr he has thinks he has beaten it again.

Great to hear that Nancy!

My wife had entrometrial cancer four years ago. She still gets checked every six months and is clear. I know what a rough ride it can be though and wish you both all the best :thumb:

Reactions: roxynoodle

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Great to hear that Nancy!

My wife had entrometrial cancer four years ago. She still gets checked every six months and is clear. I know what a rough ride it can be though and wish you both all the best :thumb:

Yeah, his first go around was in the same spot, but was like 6 years ago. We still have other stuff going including the testing I have coming up, but any weight off us is a plus.

Reactions: Ryedan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread