Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
A little over 18 months ago, we held a prize for the 10 millionth post on ECF…

Well, I’m very happy to say that we’ll soon be approaching the 15th million post and, exactly as we did last time, we’ll have prizes for this landmark.

Our registered suppliers have been extremely generous, and we've a whole host of prizes up for grabs. So, the way this will run is...

We will have one main winner and a number of runner ups. The main winner will be the post we deem to be the 15millionth, and the runner ups will be every (as yet undetermined) number of posts afterwards. The winner will get the first pick of the prizes on offer, and subsequent runner ups will get to choose in the order they come through. How does that sound?

I can’t tell you how much it means to me that this site I started on a whim 7 and a half years ago has become such an amazing living beast; a community that has been responsible for the increasingly global phenomenon that is vaping.

It’s worth thinking for a minute about these 15 million posts. Among them are some of the most important conversations in public health history. I don’t think this is an exaggeration; Conversations that have led to new products, conversations that led to lives changed, conversations that in aggregate have played a massive part in vaping entering the mainstream.

The future’s ahead, and the conversation continues, but I wanted to take this moment to say thank you!

Oh, and good luck!

The prize list can be found here: Prize List for ECF's 15 millionth post! | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
A little over 18 months ago, we held a prize for the 10 millionth post on ECF…

Well, I’m very happy to say that we’ll soon be approaching the 15th million post and, exactly as we did last time, we’ll have a prizes for this landmark.

Our registered suppliers have been extremely generous, and we've a whole host of prizes up for grabs. So, the way this will run is...

We will have one main winner and a number of runner ups. The main winner will be the post we deem to be the 15millionth, and the runner ups will be every (as yet undetermined) number of posts afterwards. The winner will get the first pick of the prizes on offer, and subsequent runner ups will get to choose in the order they come through. How does that sound?

I can’t tell you how much it means to me that this site I started on a whim 7 and a half years ago has become such an amazing living beast; a community that has been responsible for the increasingly global phenomenon that is vaping.

It’s worth thinking for a minute about these 15 million posts. Among them are some of the most important conversations in public health history. I don’t think this is an exaggeration; Conversations that have led to new products, conversations that led to lives changed, conversations that in aggregate have played a massive part in vaping entering the mainstream.

The future’s ahead, and the conversation continues, but I wanted to take this moment to say thank you!

Oh, and good luck!
I too want to express my sincere appreciation for being able to use this forum, there is a wealth of information available, a variety of opinions and numerous posts that have challenged me to think and consider others ideas. Amazing!

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Without a doubt, your whim has extended my life many years for that I say THANK YOU! SmokeyJoe

The ECF has not only given me incredible amounts of knowledge in E-cigs but so much more like heath and politics and understanding of the Media just to name a few. I have met people I would have never met if it were not for ECF again I say THANK YOU! SmokeyJoe and the community.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Umm.. where? I don't see a total post count anywhere.

Andria

Do you see the three boxes?

1. Staff Online Now
    2. Forum Statistics <= (Discussions/Messages/Members/Latest Member)
    3. Share This Page

We are now at 14,936,870

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread