Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Looks like maybe so...

I'm not doing the conversion myself... it does appear that orders can be placed.

I'm still unable to access administrative functions. That doesn't interfere TOO much, but does make the "paperwork" WAY harder.
Sounds like the situation's normal.... :D

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Looks like maybe so...

I'm not doing the conversion myself... it does appear that orders can be placed.

I'm still unable to access administrative functions. That doesn't interfere TOO much, but does make the "paperwork" WAY harder.

I HATE paper! Despite purging, recycling and shredding on a regular basis, I can guarantee to lose any paper mailed to me on short notice.

Hooray for electronic communication!

Reactions: sonicdsl

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Looks like we're stable.

Interesting new navigation buttons when you're looking at a product.

Shows a qty for each of the attributes, which is odd... I'll take care of that once I find out where it's coming from...

I'll be trying some 999970 one day. I hear it's great.

Also weird is that the categories in "Original deejStuff" were set up to be 3 across but are now 2 across no matter how wide you stretch the page. As a result, you get a line with 2, then a line with 1, then a line with 2, etc.

ETA: And fixing that should be way, way down at the bottom of your list.

Last edited:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
I'll be trying some 999970 one day. I hear it's great.

Also weird is that the categories in "Original deejStuff" were set up to be 3 across but are now 2 across no matter how wide you stretch the page. As a result, you get a line with 2, then a line with 1, then a line with 2, etc.

ETA: And fixing that should be way, way down at the bottom of your list.

That number wasn't expected, that's for sure! I need to find out what setting is causing that.

On the Original deejStuff ... I think I know where that setting is... maybe...

Glad the site is back up and running :)

ME TOO!

Reactions: Poeia

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Glad to hear you're both recovering, could you please refund my order # 5201 placed on March 17. I need the money so I can place an order elsewhere. No hard feelings, it's just I can't wait any longer for my order. I will definitely come back and order from you again in future.

Very well...

Favored

May 13, 2014
San Jose, CA, USA
For those who need a chuckle today:
h25E8ZW.gif

Reactions: sonicdsl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread