Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Oh my God 5C. I was about to cry and then I saw the GREAT news. Do you mind saying why it cost to get him back? Did Animal Control have him? (My baby Biscuit cost me thousands through the 20 years we had her!)

So happy for you buddy.

And my last crack (sorry, but this really irks me!) having a regulation on ball pressure is sort of like making all baseball players use the same bat. It's just wrong. Regulation pressure may be perfect for one QB, but not for another. It's wrong! DP, Fix that will ya? :)

Morning Fran!! :) And all!!!

Oh yeah!!! Wharf'ster.... Somethings wrong with that list. The Skins don't cheat. If they did, they might win now and then

Happy almost Friday to all!!!

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
IkenDude.... (Love your banner!!) FYI... Your Double Cross Zenith RBA link is busted. Getting "The webpage cannot be found".... I know it's out of stock, but just wanted to let you know buddy.

And, since I'm here, just my opinion.... And the vaping world seems to be about 50/50'ish on this... but I think it should be rda rather than RBA. They are both correct though.... just another O-pinion

c-ya

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
P2, the genisis was the first rebuildable. RBA ~ Re-Buildable Atomizer. Then came the drippers RDA ~ Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. Then the kayfun tank style which the genny and others are lumped into, RTA ~ Rebuildable Tank Atomizer..... or RBA ~ any rebuildable.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
TWR is TheWomansRoom.
Alrighty then! I won't go there. :)

P2, the genisis was the first rebuildable. RBA ~ Re-Buildable Atomizer. Then came the drippers RDA ~ Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. Then the kayfun tank style which the genny and others are lumped into, RTA ~ Rebuildable Tank Atomizer..... or RBA ~ any rebuildable.

Yuppers! That's why I said that. Either is correct and I'm not sure since his link isn't working, but it looks like a dripper.

And... the only reason I meantion it is that I find that at least in certain places that I can't mention here, folks that are looking for drippers often search for RDA

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
IkenDude.... (Love your banner!!) FYI... Your Double Cross Zenith RBA link is busted. Getting "The webpage cannot be found".... I know it's out of stock, but just wanted to let you know buddy.

And, since I'm here, just my opinion.... And the vaping world seems to be about 50/50'ish on this... but I think it should be RDA rather than RBA. They are both correct though.... just another O-pinion

c-ya
Good catch brother! Yea they need to come down anyway. I don't think Mr Carlo is going to refund us for the dozen baddies anyway :laugh:

Oh man J5 I'm so sorry. Thank god you got him back. Why a couple hundred? A reward?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Ya Isaac someone turned him in. They charge for board and room and I'm not sure but I bet part of it was for a license that he didn't have.
roflmao2_zps86629751.gif

I got a GS Air today from Fasttech for around 7 bucks plus some coils. I was amazed at how fast I got it. I am really liking it. The flavor and vapor are ++.

Cat ask me to tell everyone hello and she sends her love. She's having problems right now the poor lady. Kinda the same thing Pizza went through but I'll let her fill you in when things settle down and she comes back.

Sweet dreams Fran and I love your goodnight image.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey (rubbing eyes).... Anyone know what day it is?

And thankfully someone got the license plate of the truck that ran me over. I don't know which of you it was but I thank you.

If any of you see a vehicle with the plate maker, "SANTACRUZ", please let me know. I'll get those fargers if it's the last thing I do.

Yes, I will.

(knock-knock) "Hello, Friday. MISS YA!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread