Anyone tried ITCVapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martnargh

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Miami
I got berzerker, nilla vanilla, bananaberry dream and lemon bar all 3mg nic max vg.
Nilla vanilla was good from the beginning, no need to steep for me.
After steeping for a couple weeks lemon bar tastes great, didnt originally.
Bananaberry dream is decent, nothing id buy again or recommend.
Berzerker i dont like too much, buy its not so bad i cant vape it. I hate to lose liquid.
Best of all i got all 4, 60ml combined for around 25 shipped.
Ill buy bigger bottles of the 2 i liked soon, when im about half way done with these to give some steeping time.
Def a good vape co for a super competitive price.

Vaping Grammy

Apr 17, 2015
West Columbia TX
ITC is my go to supplier. I love custard and dessert flavors and they have the best that I have found. Pudding #9 is so good, as is Nana Pudding. I order 120 mls of those 2 when I order. I've tried several more that were good and have a new caramel flavor that is steeping but I'm excited to try it.

I'm vaping on my first order from them. custard #3 is now my adv from fresh out the box. Got 120 ml of max vg 6 mg Nic and halfway through it after a few weeks.
the heavens bounty reeked of southern comfort in the beginning but everyone else tastes coconut and lemon in it. Giving it a few more weeks to steep before I give up on that one.
the melon twist I bought for my girl and I've enjoyed it as a switch off.
Gonna try the 2 spoonlickers next order.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I have to say that CGC and Nilla Gorilla are reorder items for me with the edge to NG. 2-3 weeks steeping is imperative though.

Both in Evods were Very Faint the first week, noticeably better the 2nd week and Nice at 3 weeks. And that was with 5-6 hr hot water baths when I got them. Honestly, I wouldn't bother vaping either one for the first 7 days, the flavor for me didn't really appear at all until then.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: man00ver

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Tried their sweet blue, bug juice, black & blue and lemon bar.

-all descriptions are my opinions;)

Sweet blue is subtle blueberry and a deep hint (if that's possible) vanilla cream

Bug Juice tastes like sherbert. Lemony Limey fruit sherbert. Eventually tastes like the bug juice from camp:p

Lemon bar tasted like a lemon cake, heavier citrus flavor. Pretty good before steeping. Tastes very similar to California Vaping Cimpanys Lemon Pound Cake.

Black N Blue Cheese is heavy. I actually had a very similar juice right before by Bonzai called Fairies & Cream. Heavy cream and fruit. It's pretty good but I won't be ordering Again. I need to move away from my comfort zone if fruit flavors i think.

Reactions: man00ver

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Thanks for giving me a reason to try Bug Juice, Clouder. It never appealed before, but sherbert sounds nice. I've heard it described as tasting like SunnyD, but the name just kind of back-burnered it for me.

Glad to be of service:) When I first dripped it it was a rush of sherbert flavor. As I vaped it more and more the flavor dulled a little (as do most for me) but it was pretty good overall. For the price I just dove in for a 30 mil bottle. may want to try a tester (15 mil or less) before buying a large quantity. My fiance disagreed with my sherbert description. but her tastes and mine are worlds apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread