GotVapes Weekly: Come play with us. New Game every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
We are very lucky here, almost rural so the quality of meat is superb and a good price, plus we go fishing a lot so our freezer is always full of fish. Your making feel hungry again. Still have cherry cheesecake for dessert.

I haven't been fishing in awhile so no fish in the freezer but always get plenty anyway. Was supposed to go this weekend but rainy season started and I'm not sitting on a boat in the rain. Cheesecake is always good.

Reactions: Krisma

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I haven't been fishing in awhile so no fish in the freezer but always get plenty anyway. Was supposed to go this weekend but rainy season started and I'm not sitting on a boat in the rain. Cheesecake is always good.

We go surf fishing on our beautiful coastline. Its a bit of a trek to get to the good spots but we pretty much always catch fish. We have had a lot of storms in the past few weeks that have flattened the channels but it's still good to get out.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
We go surf fishing on our beautiful coastline. Its a bit of a trek to get to the good spots but we pretty much always catch fish. We have had a lot of storms in the past few weeks that have flattened the channels but it's still good to get out.

Have done quite a bit from shore here and can do pretty good but like get out on a boat at times.

Reactions: Krisma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread