Honestly ! Can any RTA to this day, match up to the Squape Reloaded ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over
Revolt_Top_Photo_1024x1024.jpg
Squape-Reloaded-4-copy.jpg
Hi Vape peeps,

I don't know if anyone out there shares my opinion on this. I know only one fellow vaper that has agreed with me so far. Read on and let me know what you think. :)
I know that with all the new cloud chasing and cost-effective rta's coming out (I have a couple), the Squape Reloaded is considered old news, if not forgotten but I stand witness that there has not been an RTA until now that can beat the vape and machine quality when vapin' the squape R :hubba:. IMO Flavor is RICH and vape quality is unique. I can't seem to find an RTA that can beat that vape experience. Of course there are rda's out there that can stand up to it quite well, such as the 'Revolt Hazematic rda' (amazing quality vape) among others. The only challenge I find with the Squape R is air flow. What would bring me total peace is if I knew that drilling a bigger hole on the Squape R would help produce bigger clouds and conquer all RTA's ever freakin' made to date. :headbang:
Can anyone who's owned an authentic Squape R agree with me please??? :banana:
and
Has anyone ever drilled a bigger hole on the sucker?

Hey, thanks for reading :thumbs:

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over
It's definitely a great RTA and the build quality is the best of all RTA's I own but I still tend to use and enjoy my Kayfun lite and V4 a bit more. Sorry I can't be in total agreement with you.

Bird Dog, Thank you. That was close enough ,of an agreement, with me.And Thanks for sharing.
Now you've got me interested though. Why do you tend to enjoy you Kayfuns more?

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
Bird Dog, Thank you. That was close enough ,of an agreement, with me.And Thanks for sharing.
Now you've got me interested though. Why do you tend to enjoy you Kayfuns more?

Honestly believe it or not I find them easier to build/wick and the flavor is slightly better in my experience. I also have a hard time with my Squape keeping up with my 80vg juices which has never been an issue with my Kayfuns. I also love a super tight draw so the bigger 4 holes of the Squape are basically of no use to me. It is definitely the best machined and best looking RTA in my collection though.

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
My experience is great with the squapeR. Super easy to build and a great looking device. With the way I build, my flavor is much more than my R91. As far as the airflow goes, I tend to go with the more restricted selection (3rd from smallest.) The one atty that I can compare is the new Gem even though I haven't tried it yet. I feel like it's the same thing almost but with different looks. The plus with with the Gem is the shorter height and the hybrid ability with my WAEII. I really can't wait till that beauty is released.

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
View attachment 458591 View attachment 458589 Hi Vape peeps,

I don't know if anyone out there shares my opinion on this. I know only one fellow vaper that has agreed with me so far. Read on and let me know what you think. :)
I know that with all the new cloud chasing and cost-effective RTA's coming out (I have a couple), the Squape Reloaded is considered old news, if not forgotten but I stand witness that there has not been an RTA until now that can beat the vape and machine quality when vapin' the squape R :hubba:. IMO Flavor is RICH and vape quality is unique. I can't seem to find an RTA that can beat that vape experience. Of course there are RDA's out there that can stand up to it quite well, such as the 'Revolt Hazematic RDA' (amazing quality vape) among others. The only challenge I find with the Squape R is air flow. What would bring me total peace is if I knew that drilling a bigger hole on the Squape R would help produce bigger clouds and conquer all RTA's ever freakin' made to date. :headbang:
Can anyone who's owned an authentic Squape R agree with me please??? :banana:
and
Has anyone ever drilled a bigger hole on the sucker?

Hey, thanks for reading :thumbs:

I agree with you, but let's keep it quiet. No need to make Stattqualm jack up the price of the Rs to $1,500 Euros.
And no, to me my Squape is a sacred cow, so I'm not drilling any holes in it... I only do MTL anyway, I have the AF ring on the third smallest hole.

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over
Great Stuff guys. Thanks for sharing. I guess owners of SQR aren't necessarily looking for the free draw of the drippers. Makes sense. The restricted draws are what make this bad boy what it was meant to be...and son of a gun flavor chasin mother of an RTA. God protect all your SQR's from damage.

Fogmust, a scared cow she is. Hence this post. I just wanted to know if anyone's attempted a drill out:danger:. I definitely wont be the first to try. :).

chav

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2014
Virginia
I absolutely love mine, it's by no means my everyday tank though. I use my KFL and V4 daily, but that's because I treat my SqR like a fine bottle of wine, I take it out to treat or reward myself, and I carefully clean and gingerly put it back it my vape case like a newborn baby :p

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
New SQ user. W deck. Happy so far. Want to try my D deck and see how it goes. The simplicity is much better than a Kayfun v4, I have 3x of them and all have their own issues. I actually find the Squape easier to build on, bigger screws and non conductive deck means life is simple. Need more time with the Squape but it's looking good so far.

Bhoot

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I absolutely love mine, it's by no means my everyday tank though. I use my KFL and V4 daily, but that's because I treat my SqR like a fine bottle of wine, I take it out to treat or reward myself, and I carefully clean and gingerly put it back it my vape case like a newborn baby :p

I did, too, as I'm sure you noticed :). Glad to know he's being babied.

Ogrelin

May 5, 2015
I agree that it's the best vape quality of the tanks I own. Flavor is incredible, though it's not for cloud chasing. I'm satisfied with the bigger air hole and also treat it like a fine piece of machinery. Never take it out. But then again, I treat all my expensive authentics like that. Only the Nectar sees sunlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over
I agree that it's the best vape quality of the tanks I own. Flavor is incredible, though it's not for cloud chasing. I'm satisfied with the bigger air hole and also treat it like a fine piece of machinery. Never take it out. But then again, I treat all my expensive authentics like that. Only the Nectar sees sunlight.

:rickroll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Who makes the best clone? :thumbs:
I'm looking for a tank that will challenge the Evil Eye as most flavorful tank on planet earth. Dual coil with short fat-arsed chimney, so it won't be dethroned easily.

EHPro. I wouldn't bother with any other clones currently available.

I know for a fact that the EHPro decks fit the authentic. So you could buy an authentic D deck for it to run dual coils.

Reactions: duc916

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
I just ordered the rs to go along with the reloaded I already own. I own 2 kayfun lite and a rose v2s. And I have to say the squape and the rose are the best flavor attys that I have tried over the past 2 years of vaping.
I ordered a 2nd deck, thinks easier as rarely the tank itself the issue. Must admit though my marquis rda is simply very hard to better[emoji43]

Bhoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread