Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning everyone!!!!

Its a GORGEOUS Friday. Awesome weather. Rode the bike in this morning. I'll have helmet hair all day now. :laugh: Shouldnt have too much stuff coming in today, which means it should be a fairly easy day, pending any unforeseen stupidity.

Melanie's post season party is tonight. Im hoping it doesnt last too long so I can get to the gym.

I got to bed around 12:30 this morning. We leave as soon as the medical helicopter takes off. He left a lot sooner than we expected. Not that I'm complaining. It got me home about the same time I was originally planning on leaving!

:rolleyes: Show off.

:lol:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Today at work went much better than I anticipated. The other groomer showed up and was actually on time. Then one of my dogs was a no show and I didn't mind at all. I usually work every Saturday but I have tomorrow off and we're closed Monday so I'll have a few days without work. I do have to take Morgan to her equine therapy tomorrow but it's early in the morning and I can get groceries after that.

I had quite a horrible morning before I left for work. I was so upset that Alex actually went and woke hubby up. I went on to work and around 10 hubby showed up at work with a bouquet of roses for me. He doesn't do those kind of things often and it really made my day.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
New customer in the store today. He's thinking he can eat it all. I think he's going to need help. Victor volunteered.
Eac6lBAm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread