Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning y'all! Nothing fun for today planned, except a bit of shopping later. Buying myself a late mothers day present since I didn't even get a card (hehehe, he's going to regret that mistake)

This weekend just a cookout with my family and going to take the kids to the park to try to get some good pictures. Its been a few years since they had good ones taken and I can't afford a photographer, but my camera is pretty decent and I can usually get a few good ones when I try.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Morning y'all! Nothing fun for today planned, except a bit of shopping later. Buying myself a late mothers day present since I didn't even get a card (hehehe, he's going to regret that mistake)

This weekend just a cookout with my family and going to take the kids to the park to try to get some good pictures. Its been a few years since they had good ones taken and I can't afford a photographer, but my camera is pretty decent and I can usually get a few good ones when I try.
Do some video too Always. Sound and motion add a lot.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
CHAK! BAD boy. BAD! Get some medicine for that, please, unless it was unusual and you'd tested just after you found Sue in the garden! I'm glad all's well with her. How are things today? Is she OK? Are you OK?
We're fine, Hula. I was just playing "Show me your scar," with BK...

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning Army :wub:

Looks like we are going to be having another event on ECF! Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post... | E-Cigarette Forum

Do you remember where you were the night of the last huge milestone? I sure do :lol: It will be interesting for me this time. I wasn't a moderator back then. LOL.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hi April! We are in non-stop mode. The work for work deal didn't pan out so we are doing as much as we can ourselves. So far, with my brother's help, we have:

Torn down the shed
Removed the wood railing on the front porch and replaced a post
Finished putting in railings on the steps going from the back door (FYI - stair railings are a massive challenge to install! We started 4 years ago. I drilled the cement to put in the posts and it took me two years to get the courage to do that.)
Thoroughly cleaned the garage and moved our boxes out there. (A little over half a ton of stuff.)
Painted the laundry room and kitchen
And much more...

Today is the living room. We rock! Next Wednesday they will be here to do the video for the listing. So it's a big push to get done by then.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Army, please pray for a quick sale. And especially for my oldest daughter. She's a CNA and works in the Altzheimers unit at a nursing home. A few weeks ago she started treatment for a cyst on her wrist. It wouldn't heal completely, and when they tested it, they found it was MRSA. It's very resistant to the antibiotics. She was hospitalized again early this week and had to have a PICC line put in for the stronger antibiotics.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Army, please pray for a quick sale. And especially for my oldest daughter. She's a CNA and works in the Altzheimers unit at a nursing home. A few weeks ago she started treatment for a cyst on her wrist. It wouldn't heal completely, and when they tested it, they found it was MRSA. It's very resistant to the antibiotics. She was hospitalized again early this week and had to have a PICC line put in for the stronger antibiotics.
I don't know much about MRSA. What other options are there if the antibiotics don't work? I almost hate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread