about cleaning new clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr8mods

May 12, 2015
I was a work a few months back and one of my coils broke on an rda I was using so i threw another build on it and was rewicking and put some juice on the wicks pulsed my mod a few times to soak the wicks really good and noticed it had a funny smell to it but i work at a machine shop so i thought it was just someting in the air. Well i put the tip cap back on and took a long drag, exhaled and ugh what was that nasty taste in my mouth!?! Well it tasted like transmission fluid looked at my hands i forgot to wash them face palm for sure lol.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Oh Robert man lol, you never forget the first time you get a mouthful of priming fluid.

Its not machine oil but its Naaaaaastyyyyyy

Priming fluid? Worse than drinking Nutrasweet?

I think its raw pg or something

Here is something I posted a Long Time Ago...

What you don't Understand is there is No Such Thing as "Primer Fluid". It is an Urban Myth.

Many say that it is Pure PG to help Wicking. But if you take a Clean Carto/Atty and put a Drop of Pure PG on the coil I think you will find that it Taste Nothing like what is in some Cartos/Attys.

Some say that it is to Prevent Rust. But the Material of the Coil Wire, a Nickel/Chromium Alloy, can't Rust.

OEM's don't put "Primer Fluid" on Cartos or Attys. What you see in a Carto/Atty is some Contamination from the Manufacturing process. Ie: Machinery Oil, Seal Lubrication, etc.

I like to call it "Mystery Fluid".
ce2, ce3, and ce4 what is the difference | E-Cigarette Forum

So Yeah... I would Definitely Rinse a Clearo out before the First Use.

Dr Vapenstien

May 21, 2015
Dayton Ohio
I got the evod2 in the mail today along with a new battery, a smoke emax vv/vw 1300 mah. I opened the battery and clicked it 5 times and nothihg happened no lights. I thought well maybe it needs charged so i hooked it up to the charger and the light on the battery lite up red and the light on the charger was green. Unless im doing something wrong, ive just been ripped off, any sugestions? or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got the evod2 in the mail today along with a new battery, a smoke emax vv/vw 1300 mah. I opened the battery and clicked it 5 times and nothihg happened no lights. I thought well maybe it needs charged so i hooked it up to the charger and the light on the battery lite up red and the light on the charger was green. Unless im doing something wrong, ive just been ripped off, any sugestions? or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

On some of my APV's you have to push the power button VERY Fast to take them out of Locked Mode. And it is Rare that I can do it in the First 5 Clicks. So I just Click them as Fast as I Can until it turns on.

No matter what though, you should contact MFS and tell them there is a Problem. NOW. You can Always e-Mail them back and say that you figured it out. But if there Is a problem, you need to get it Documented that you received a DOA item.

This goes For ANY Retailer.

Dr Vapenstien

May 21, 2015
Dayton Ohio
I sent them a email yesterday and today i got an e mail back sayin they were sorry and they have sent me a replacement with tracking number, they said when i get it to send the other one back and they said they would include a envolope to send it back with so Problem solved. My freedomsmokes.com are pretty cool people.

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread