New to WTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
IDK about r7's medical issues.

WTA helps us "hard head" addicts who can't quit smoking by using regular e-juice.

Regular e-juice contains only nicotine (and flavor, VG/PG).

WTA contains the OTHER alkaloids in tobacco, most of which are addictive to people like me. It was the only way I could quit smoking altogether. Without the WTA, I still had to have a few stinkies per day. With WTA, I have no cravings at all. And I only vape WTA in the morning with my morning coffee. The rest of the day I vape regular e-juice.

WTA should be a last resort for quitting smoking, as it DOES feed the addiction. But it's still better to vape than to smoke.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Nicotine itself helps ease the symptoms of some diseases, alkaloids possibly more so. Some of us have what's referred to as "quitting smoker's disease" otherwise known as Ulcerative Colitis.
    Having availability to just nicotine helps some, but something more that's in cigarettes is still missing.
    Hoping that's the Alkaloids that are in WTA...
    Some UC people can find relief with just a few smokes a day, some give up and go back to smoking. As bad as smoking is, UC can be much worse.

Reactions: Cullin Kin

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
    Jun 18, 2011
    USA
    WTA may help with UC. If you need those other alkaloids, then there's your ticket to freedom from tobacco.

Be mindful of the dose; start small and work up. WTA is potent stuff and will more easily cause a headrush/dizziness than regular ejuice.

Go for it, and let us know how it works. This could be a good discovery in the vaping world. There may be many more just like you reading these forums looking for answers to these same questions.

I can vouch for Aroma and Mother's Milk, as I have had them. They work great. Wholecig gets good reviews, but I've never actually had their products.

EDIT:
    How Nicotine May Help Ulcerative Colitis - Ulcerative Colitis Center - EverydayHealth.com

Does this information help in any way?

Reactions: Cullin Kin
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread