• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I won't bother with them again.
But i wouldn't worry too much about the ipv4 Bob, because looking around i can't find a company with them in stock.Maybe it's a manufacturers delay.
I see this morning Totally Wicked are bringing out a TC 60w device.Don't know if it'll be any good.

so are SMY according to FT they have it on pre-order, but I'll wait until it's in stock before deciding, the ipv4 was supposed to be in the package that arrived today, but it was only the stupid Cloupor Mini skin gift for the delay. Be nice to have an update from TW on how their battle with Europe is going, I haven't seen anything for a few months.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
so are SMY according to FT they have it on pre-order, but I'll wait until it's in stock before deciding, the IPV4 was supposed to be in the package that arrived today, but it was only the stupid Cloupor Mini skin gift for the delay. Be nice to have an update from TW on how their battle with Europe is going, I haven't seen anything for a few months.
Me No likey, Don`t like the screen on the front !

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Me No likey, Don`t like the screen on the front !
:laugh: ..I had to go and take a look ...it's a gas meter!
- probably very informative/clever, but not something I'd go for.
2387700-7.jpg

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Pictor

Just reading a couple of e-mails.Remember me giving the link to POET at Vapeshop.ch and you finding out they were all 0 nic.
Well your French is better than mine.Am i right, thinking they are saying if you want nic go to our French branch?
And i think the nic level you see on the picture is the nic level you will get.I think i must be on their mailing list after ordering a couple of driptips.
Capture.PNG

Also they are closed down in Wembley today,look what was found 400 m from the shop

dcadaa8a-35cd-4947-bf0b-e801ac83b8cb.jpg

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
@Pictor

Just reading a couple of e-mails.Remember me giving the link to POET at Vapeshop.ch and you finding out they were all 0 nic.
Well your French is better than mine.Am i right, thinking they are saying if you want nic go to our French branch?
And i think the nic level you see on the picture is the nic level you will get.I think i must be on their mailing list after ordering a couple of driptips.
View attachment 458636
It doesn't make complete sense to me, but it looks like you can get the Artist Collection in nicotine George: www.vapeshop.fr/dragonscape-artist-collection.html - Translator
with other makes, they don't give the option for different strengths, so I'm not too sure about those - seems odd.

This is a translation of the second paragraph, but it still doesn't make complete sense to me:
you will be able orders of e-liquids with nicotine on our site francais
expenses of harbours the Switzerland given by the 150€ of purchases.
pay attention neanmoins has no no not depasser products 150ml nicotine by dispatch

Don't know if that text is online, but on websites, If you use IE, right click on the page and select 'Translate with Bing', with Chrome, right click and select 'translate to English'.

Also they are closed down in Wembley today,look what was found 400 m from the shop
Yes, I heard on the news last night that they had to evacuate while filming Britain's got Talent :laugh:
I got the email from UKECig. too.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
It doesn't make complete sense to me, but it looks like you can get the Artist Collection in nicotine George: www.vapeshop.fr/dragonscape-artist-collection.html - Translator
with other makes, they don't give the option for different strengths, so I'm not too sure about those - seems odd.

This is a translation of the second paragraph, but it still doesn't make complete sense to me:
you will be able orders of e-liquids with nicotine on our site francais
expenses of harbours the Switzerland given by the 150€ of purchases.
pay attention neanmoins has no no not depasser products 150ml nicotine by dispatch

Don't know if that text is online, but on websites, If you use IE, right click on the page and select 'Translate with Bing', with Chrome, right click and select 'translate to English'.

Yes, I heard on the news last night that they had to evacuate while filming Britain's got Talent :laugh:
I got the email from UKECig. too.

Are you still after some POET Trish?
They speak good English at the Swiss shop as the guy included a note in my packet.

Reactions: Pictor

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
I was just looking at these: $56.97 Authentic Kanger SUBOX Mini Black Starter Kit - 1*18650 / 4.5ml / 0.5ohm / 7-50W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I see Sweet Vapes are expecting stock of the black (or white) Subtank mini at some point, so I'm hoping FT get them separately too, but not sure I'd want the Kbox with the red plastic? buttons!

2385501-4.jpg
I think that red and black combo looks nice, but red is my favourite colour. I didn't see what the fuss was about when some people didn't like the big Red o rings on the original subtank. Kanger took note though and released different colour ones.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I think that red and black combo looks nice, but red is my favourite colour. I didn't see what the fuss was about when some people didn't like the big Red o rings on the original subtank. Kanger took note though and released different colour ones.
I like the red o rings too - got a set of the coloured ones and the pink & blue are awful.
I'd definitely buy the black Subtank, but don't like the plastic red buttons on the mod.

Thats why i mentioned if you want nic,i think you order thru' the French branch.
Worth dropping them a line.
That was the French site I was on - Artist Collection gave nicotine options, but not the POET. I can get the two I'd like from a few US sites for $12-14 per bottle.
When I do want to get some though, I'll ask them first.
I've got a lot that I haven't even tried yet, so won't get any until I've tried most of them :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Chefs have a new Moose one: Glazed Streusel, so I ordered a 10ml 3mg VG one along with the same in Banana Cream Pie. Not overly keen on banana ones, but really felt like trying that one.
I also got 2 bottles of concentrates: Strawberry Jam & Torrone.
Only £1 delivery for the 4 small bottles :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Let me know what it's like, and the one with nanas :)
Will do! Think early on I had a really unpleasant banana one and it put me off - this one may be nice! I love a trifle type dessert with sliced fresh bananas.
The Nicoticket Banana is very nice ..tastes like a really fresh banana rather than a strongly ripe one, but the PG is too high. If it comes back, I may try a small bottle and mix it with a cream or custard - depends what the Moose one is like!

I was watching two guys review this the other night.They liked it:)
Saw that - for me, they were a bit over the top, but as Bob said, they were using very different equipment to what I use.

Just ordered three 10ml bottles to try.....Glazed Streusel,Angel Blood and Ginger Rogers.
I tried the Angel Blood so far and think I prefer Chefs Strawberry Vapetto, the High VG Strawberry Rice Krispies, Avant Garde Strawberries & Cream, & Hodges Strawberry Heaven. But, others may think differently :)
I haven't tried the Ginger Rogers yet though.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I tried the Angel Blood so far and think I prefer Chefs Strawberry Vapetto, the High VG Strawberry Rice Krispies, Avant Garde Strawberries & Cream, & Hodges Strawberry Heaven. But, others may think differently :)
I haven't tried the Ginger Rogers yet though.

Well that's the benefit of 10ml bottles Trish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread