Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Good morning from God's country! Pikes Peak was sticking it's nose up in the air for a moment this morning but now it's tucked under the clouds. This city is known as "the city above the clouds" at 9,000 ft. I have a picture somewhere that I took from the plane last evening with the mountain sticking up way above a total cloud cover making the clouds look like water.

When my son picked us up at the airport and I saw him coming down the sidewalk in his jeans and hoodie and I swear he was 16 again for a moment instead of 32. Still my baby boy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432225708.993042.jpg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hello, Ms.Cruzer! :) So, glad you made it alright and all is well there in the clouds. Back in my dating days, way before seatbelts and such, coming down Pike's Peak when power steering went out on rental car. Young fella I was with said to stay in car if we should happen to go over the side......Fortunately he was big and strong and handled the steering all the way down........ while I hung on to the door handle. :O ......Never went back up that mountain again. Ha!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Good morning everyone!

MsC - such a beautiful view! Enjoy the cold, cloudy wonder of high country life! Hope you get some warm sunny days as well. ;)
It's cold and cloudy again here today. Yesterday was sunny and short sleeves. Today I'm back to a thick sweater and blanket on my lap. :laugh: It's not cold enough for snow, so just drizzly rain today. Love it!

Chooch - ACK! Glad you got safely down from Pikes Peak! :blink:

KS - YAY... the tooth issue will be done and over in no time at all! The best place for all that kind of stuff is 'behind us'!

DS - SO glad you got it taken care of before it reached your lungs! :wub:

I'm playing in mud today.... sheet rock mud, that is. Fun stuff! :D

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
I think our high today is supposed to be 58. Don't think it will make it to that.

Glad you got your a/c fixed dale!

Chooch - I'm attempting to paint?... sculpt?... with the mud. I'm hoping if I add some plaster of paris to it, that will stiffen it up enough to do what I want it to do. I want a sort of monotone mural type area in the kitchen above the shelves. This may turn out to be a really bad idea, but I'm having fun playing with it anyway. :laugh:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Kayte, some of my best decorating ideas turned out to be mistakes.....OTOH, some of my mistakes turned out to be out pretty darn good........Problem is spending all that time and effort before finding out which! :) Have fun playing in the mud. LOL

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Hello friends! Thanks for the well wishes! There was no needle..no novacaine.{sp?} It was strange having a tooth worked on that way. But we are nearly there and it's done. Just a couple more visits.
Glad that kitchen is coming along Kayte!
Mrs C..oh my that is beautiful! I hope you have a fun and safe trip.
I am sorry for those who still have cold temps!
Running a little behind this evening on my chores, so if I missed anything going on my apologies.
Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!:)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Good morning from God's country! Pikes Peak was sticking it's nose up in the air for a moment this morning but now it's tucked under the clouds. This city is known as "the city above the clouds" at 9,000 ft. I have a picture somewhere that I took from the plane last evening with the mountain sticking up way above a total cloud cover making the clouds look like water.

When my son picked us up at the airport and I saw him coming down the sidewalk in his jeans and hoodie and I swear he was 16 again for a moment instead of 32. Still my baby boy.

View attachment 458439
Horse-Meme.jpg

In two weeks time I will have a view like this....Just a flyby Mountaineers to say hello..Been busy getting ready for the move again.

Color me a transient .... lol

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I think our high today is supposed to be 58. Don't think it will make it to that.

Glad you got your a/c fixed dale!

Chooch - I'm attempting to paint?... sculpt?... with the mud. I'm hoping if I add some plaster of paris to it, that will stiffen it up enough to do what I want it to do. I want a sort of monotone mural type area in the kitchen above the shelves. This may turn out to be a really bad idea, but I'm having fun playing with it anyway. :laugh:
Winter stays long that high up into the hills..Won't be long now..Stay warm Kayte. :wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sirius, you'll have to post some pics of your new abode at your new location. Wish you well and don't overdo it or you'll have to find another new doctor too soon! :)
Thanks Chooch..Yeah I have to do that anyway..grrrrr lol ;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Oof! Up wa-a-a-ay too early, Dale! Good morning! TGIF!!! :) Coffee's perkin' and got my mug on the ready. Wonder if Kayte was successful with her "mudding"?

Hubby reported yesterday that a chipmunk dug himself a home smack dab in the middle of our "finally green all over" front lawn. There are plenty of places for him to dig and leave a pile of dirt not 10 feet away.......but no-o-o-o, a place right out in the open where our local cats, hawks and owls can easily see him.....and the mound of dirt surrounding his ingress and egress. :(

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good morning everyone! [emoji3] Sorry I have been somewhat absent. Haven't been around too much on ECF. Been really busy.

Wanted to check in and hope that everyone is well and welcome to the newcomers! I know that I have missed some fabulous tips-afraid to look. LOL Hope y'all have a great day [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hahaha Kayte...yes that is how we are exactly! :laugh:

MsC, safe travels and hope you have a terrific time! :D

KS, congrats on getting your Sumpin' in...I know you must be sooooooo excited! :w00t:

Well, I have a bit of sad news...we got word yesterday that DIL's older brother died Monday under suspicious circumstances...looks like foul play...poor DIL is extremely upset.:( I didn't really know the young man because he lived in Oklahoma, but it just makes me so angry and sad to see someone's life taken away in a senseless act of violence! Please keep my DIL and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Oh wow angel! So sorry and sending prayers.

64e4a8db1a86c34e605c6da94afba276.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Happy Friday y'all it's here and a three day weekend to boot! Yes! Have been work extra hard. So looking forward to the long weekend to do nothing!
Hey momma and Sirius missed you guys....
Kayte how's the mudding?
Dale Chooch splat and KS good morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread