Snails - Response on Threads Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Compute the simple interest for the time period and/or consider postage reimbursements or whatever. If you think he overpaid you it could be ...not good. My guess is you'll need to refund it. Send it registered mail.

He's getting the $5 back. I'm not going to feel indebted to the clod.

Last edited:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
IDK Bear. You're the one that suspected a "game" of $5.00. If so, you want the letter registered (although maybe that doesn't prove anything unless you can prove the check was enclosed). Basically, avoiding the "I never got the letter" routine.

IDK. It's weird that it's $5.00 different. But if you send it registered, what does that prove? Maybe nothing.

Reactions: FranC

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Good morning

((((Lost)))) sending hope and strength with you. I hope your mom improves this weekend.

Welcome back, Atty.

Sounds exciting at your place, Bear. Glad you're watching out for the kitty.

Hope things across the hall are finally moving forward, Tibs.

Good morning Gracie, Fran, Mad, Skorp, Dale, Catt, Katya and everyone else i miss during the days.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
OK... here's (another) commercial that kind of makes me want to punch the TV screen.

It starts out with, "You have a right to the internet." Is that true? Do we, as US citizens,
have a "RIGHT" to the internet???

Then further in we hear, "You have a right to a plan that fits your needs." TIBS!!!... you
better call a lawyer. It seems Verizon is NOT accommodating your "RIGHT" to a plan that
fits your needs.

How can they get away with this?

(I'll give them a +1 for the guy at 0:06, though.)

Update your status!
Share photos!
Work during lunch!!!

Yeah, three EXCELLENT reasons to have the internet.

Last edited:

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post... | E-Cigarette Forum

Last check: 14,936,025

Do we know if Lounge/Outside posts count toward this?... since posting here/there does
not up our personal post counts. I kind of think that if posts here/there are "dismissed"
from OUR stats, then they shouldn't be counted toward ECF total post count. But that's
just me and an opinion... NOT a criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread