Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
aluminum.. several colors.. I now have them all! fit on the GS Air, M and MS is perfect. no dental floss needed. slightly taller than the stock tips, and skinnier, regular tip diameter.

Thank you, Maine Sister from the south! I see they have a fooooosha one for Cheech.

image.jpg

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
That calls for revelation...of my newest drip tip.
200px-Conn_Sarrusophone_c1850.jpg
Your choice of drip tips is...interesting...to say the least. :)
hi, i bought a gs air M a couple of days ago to use it as a substitute to my mini nautilus just to have an option :)
i'm quite disappointed: after 4-5 puffs at 10w on my istick 30 the gs air gets very hot (drip tip too) and i don't really like the feeling on my lips. i don't like the quality of the vape too: i find it better at 15-16watts but, due to the heat, it's not an option.
is it my gs air or did you experience the same issue?
thank you for your help :)

I could never seem to use my stock coils above 8 to 9 watts...as mentioned, possibly a different drip tip might help.

Very Nice, IMRs. I don't have any experience with the adhesives, do they remove well?

I am going to need this, or something similar --- my Fasttech friend Andrea just tried to give up on our dream of finding the right silicone covers. :(
Don't give up on Andrea! I'm sure you'd rather light a candle than curse her darkness!

Thank you, Maine Sister from the south! I see they have a fooooosha one for Cheech.
Foosha, pink, all the same! Damn Commie color! :lol:
Matching Lanyard-s?

il_214x170.734857587_3y0w.jpg
If I'm not mistaken, lanyards come with pink drip tips? :lol:

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
The great M is even better with the good GSA drip tip on it, and better still with a protank tip. If I ever get serious and order some interesting drip tips, I might turn into an even more fanatical fan.

engrish-funny-soccer-fans-winfail.jpeg

Cheech, note the interesting....lanyards.
Guess this bunch has gone boob crazy huh? Remember...there are ladies here!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Italy for the WIN! Lynn come on now, you bring a pair to the table don't ya? :lol:

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
Good grief, Ms. KD, that's no brick! Bike took one of these...

pp-cartridge-910-374.jpg

chopped the valve stem and bored it out. They vape great when you do that, but the water keeps running in the sink now.
Maybe I could borrow one of your stylish drip tips to plug the pipe?
I guess I'm not the only one who noticed Bike is now buying his vape gear at the hardware store. :lol:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Howdy All!

I was invited twice so now I am finally here! :w00t:
(I can hear the groans in the background)

I guess I am going to have to get a GS Air-M so I can legally stay in this thread.
Any good deals for the weak dollar Canadians?
Glad you could finally make it T! Don't worry, it won't break the bank and you'll be super surprised how nice it is! Now, so we can get you set up in here, for starters, here's your t-shirt.
I'll try and help find you an M on the net, if not, I can always send you one. I have 2 more coming. :)
educated_airhead_t_shirts_tshirt-r7f53e02640584fc1bd04436d92959fe7_va6lr_324.jpg
And we'll have to get you a Tootle fish if you should decide to partake in Tootle puffing. :laugh:

Last edited:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Howdy All!

I was invited twice so now I am finally here! :w00t:
(I can hear the groans in the background)

I guess I am going to have to get a GS Air-M so I can legally stay in this thread.
Any good deals for the weak dollar Canadians?
Welcome to the Funny Farm. You are now part of the latest incarnation of the Firesign Theater and Vaporization Society, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the
International Unicycle Restoration Guild.
You can spend hours hunting for ways to save a dollar or so, or order from
Sweet-Vapes.com, where the M and Ms go for a tad under ten USD.

Original GS Air is about $9 USD at vaporDNA with code VC10.
iSmoka Eleaf GS-Air Dual Coil Tank

Ohh.... one little thing....May I see your passport, please?

1264_MacleanMountieBobblehead.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread