Inawera- a few reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
:headbang: MIXED MINT :headbang: love it ... and it comes to work with me everyday in my TILEMAHOS ... mixed with raspberry or other fruits ... there you go ... we are speaking the same language !!! :toast:
Sweet ! I'll have to try adding some fruit to it as well. I'll definitely let you know what the Ice Candy tastes like. The aroma is wicked strong. Almost an acetone aroma to it. But, I did taste a drop after work today. It's definitely showing signs of improvement. :)

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
I did it! Now my watch begins.

1. Concentrate Biscuit 10 ml 10ml. 2,37 $ 1 pcs. 2,37 $
2. E-FLAVOUR S'CAMEL by Inawera - 10 ml 10ml. 2,37 $ 1 pcs. 2,37 $
3. E-FLAVOUR "YUMMY CLASSIC COFFEE" 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $
4. E-FLAVOUR "YUMMY CLASSIC WAFFLE" 10ml. 3,32 $ 2 pcs. 6,64 $
5. E-FLAVOUR CARIBBEAN BLEND 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $
6. E-FLAVOUR CLASSIC FOR PIPE "BLACK CHERRY " 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $
7. E-FLAVOUR CLASSIC FOR PIPE "BLACK" 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $
8. E-FLAVOUR CLASSIC FOR PIPE "CAPTAIN JACK" 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $

Reactions: Slots and JD1

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
guys there is some more flavors around the corner

• SPONGE CAKE
  • CREME BRULEE
  • RHUBARB
  • MARZIPAN
  • PISTACIA
  • WALNUT
  • HAZELNUT
  • SMOKED PLUM
  • BUBBLE GUM
  • SMURFS
will mix them over the weekend ... let them steep and tell you then all about it

From the last TEST these flavors made it in the "to be commercialized" shelf - as i heard

• Apple & Pineapple
  • Apple & Lime
  • Cola & Cherry
  • Blackberry & Raspberry
  • Cola & Mint
  • Gingerbread
  • Chocolate & Hazelnut
I'm kind of disappointed Blackberry alone didn't make it, but I like raspberry too. :) Question for you...why are they making and testing flavors they already have? Do you know? Like Smoked Plum. It's fantastic. Hazelnut, Walnut, bubble gum...they already have. I don't get it. But OMG! Sponge Cake and Creme Brulee?!?

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
I'm kind of disappointed Blackberry alone didn't make it, but I like raspberry too. :) Question for you...why are they making and testing flavors they already have? Do you know? Like Smoked Plum. It's fantastic. Hazelnut, Walnut, bubble gum...they already have. I don't get it. But OMG! Sponge Cake and Creme Brulee?!?

that's what I thought too ... but in general - as far as I understood this from my communication with them ... the flavors that didn't make it need to be improved more ... and as I was asking if this means that there is "hope" for these flavors ... I didn't get an answer yet ... and ... BLACKBERRY & RASPBERRY is a really nice flavor too ... I enjoyed testing it ...

concerning flavors they already have - might be the same - I can't refer to them since I never used them before ... but I am guessing that some of them they want to improve or "re-invent" too ... but I will ask my contacts for you ... BTW ... SMOKED PLUM smells really really nice ... I always wanted to order it before but never got to it ...

SPONGE CAKE ... yes ... I have that here for reviewing and so far it smells just great ...

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I did it! Now my watch begins.

1. Concentrate Biscuit 10 ml 10ml. 2,37 $ 1 pcs. 2,37 $
2. E-FLAVOUR S'CAMEL by Inawera - 10 ml 10ml. 2,37 $ 1 pcs. 2,37 $
3. E-FLAVOUR "YUMMY CLASSIC COFFEE" 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $
4. E-FLAVOUR "YUMMY CLASSIC WAFFLE" 10ml. 3,32 $ 2 pcs. 6,64 $
5. E-FLAVOUR CARIBBEAN BLEND 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $
6. E-FLAVOUR CLASSIC FOR PIPE "BLACK CHERRY " 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $
7. E-FLAVOUR CLASSIC FOR PIPE "BLACK" 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $
8. E-FLAVOUR CLASSIC FOR PIPE "CAPTAIN JACK" 10ml. 3,32 $ 1 pcs. 3,32 $

I'm looking forward to your impressions on these, especially the "Black Cherry" and "Captain Jack" flavors.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
So when are the new flavors going to be available?

if you mean the flavors I have been talking about - they are in testing mode now and after that they will decide which ones are going to be commercialized - just wanted to keep you guys informed what is happening at the testing front ...and what might come up next ...

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
I'm looking forward to your impressions on these, especially the "Black Cherry" and "Captain Jack" flavors.
Well after much hand wringing and browser refreshing, they finally came in today. Pretty much all of them had leaked inside the plastic containers, but at least they're kept separate that way.

I've just had time to give each a good sniff test and mix samples. They all smell fantastic. The Yummy Classic Coffee is the first coffee flavor I've had that actually smells like a cup of coffee. Can't wait to try it.

I couldn't wait to try the Waffle though after all the talk. At 2% it tastes just like a waffle. Powerful stuff though. I couldn't stop sniffing it (it smells really good!) while I was mixing and it got weird if I got too close. So go easy on it.

I'll post more impressions when I try the others.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I've been buying a ton of Must vape Handlebar which is a Margarita made with Pineapple, Peach and Lime, in the last few months and put together something from INW that is the purported fruit flavors (except for whatever liquer the Margarita taste resembles and its worth mentioning.
3-4% each Pineapple and Peach, and 2% Shisha Lime... not the same but very good; totally vapable right off the bat.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Well after much hand wringing and browser refreshing, they finally came in today. Pretty much all of them had leaked inside the plastic containers, but at least they're kept separate that way.

I've just had time to give each a good sniff test and mix samples. They all smell fantastic. The Yummy Classic Coffee is the first coffee flavor I've had that actually smells like a cup of coffee. Can't wait to try it.

I couldn't wait to try the Waffle though after all the talk. At 2% it tastes just like a waffle. Powerful stuff though. I couldn't stop sniffing it (it smells really good!) while I was mixing and it got weird if I got too close. So go easy on it.

I'll post more impressions when I try the others.
Nice ! I noticed Bull City is stocking the "for Pipe" flavors. No love with the Classic Yummy's tho. Bummer.. I wanted to try that Coffee.

Reactions: tencentcat

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I'm vaping Strawberry Kiss right now. I had read it had a sour milk taste to it. So I just steeped mine for like a month. This is a very intense strawberry flavor with a hint of cream. Good stuff !
That was probably me. Jimi, you KNOW my problems with strawberry already. lol I think I even sent that to Michael to see if it was bad or just me. Just me. lol

BTW- if anyone is still shopping at inawera.com there is a code for 15% off this weekend- SDAY but I know many of you had issues with that site.

PS- the code isn't working yet, it's just for Saturday and Sunday Poland time...whatever that is.

Reactions: Jimi D.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
That was probably me. Jimi, you KNOW my problems with strawberry already. lol I think I even sent that to Michael to see if it was bad or just me. Just me. lol

BTW- if anyone is still shopping at inawera.com there is a code for 15% off this weekend- SDAY but I know many of you had issues with that site.

PS- the code isn't working yet, it's just for Saturday and Sunday Poland time...whatever that is.
I've had quite of few sour milk creamy flavors before. A nice long steep seemed to do the trick for most of them. My problem with most strawberry flavors give me a dry mouth. This one is very juicy. :)

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Purchased black for pipe from bcv. Just mixed up a test batch at 3% 6mg max vg.

Shake and vape. Just incredible. Rich full tobacco flavor. Tastes just like a black and mild but better. Easily a stand alone flavor. Very authentic. Could easily go down to 2%.

Going to try mixing up a dessert flavor. Little fa creme brûlée, vanilla, toasted marshmallow, and this. Should be awesome

kalligator

Jan 23, 2013
Greece
I cycled through some of the more famous coconuts like
the over-hyped FA Coconut (hardly any taste at 5%, not there at 8.5%, weird at 12%),
TPA's Coconut Extra (missing most mid-high notes, at least it's strong indeed, weird additions detected like bitter almond?) and
TPA's Coconut Candy (nice as an addon, cannot stand on it's own: extremely sweet, missing lower notes).

I have yet to try Capella's & Decadent Vapours' but I think I'll be sticking to the my humble good old Inawera Coconut as my base.
However I remember reading that they have changed it now? Mine's from 2013. Does it need more dosage, was the taste altered significantly?

What about the Shisha one, how does it compare?
Any other suggestions for a rich full-bodied Coconut?

/edit/ I forgot to mention I've also got the Wera Garden one, it's not there either, I'd say it's more towards coconut water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread