ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Good luck ENAUD :thumb:
Yes. Good luck indeed!
Thanks, she got another bag of fluid subcutaneously today, and an antibiotic injection. She went from a being an energetic, playful, crazy chasing things cat, to just curled up in a corner moping cat overnight last weekend. X-rays and blood work all normal, now a three day weekend to just monitor her temp and hope for the best. The joys of being an animal lover...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I had so much to do today didn't have a chance to get on till now :glare:
I missed all the GOT gif's :(
There so many good Daenerys gif's out there it's hard to pick one, then I remembered no nudity on here so that cut it down to maybe 5% I could post :facepalm:

giphy.gif
Hey Now!!!

Said just like Howard Stern.

Reactions: FringeChief68

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hope she gets better soon!!

imagesnotfelinewell_zpsc7887250.jpeg

cat.jpg

Thanks, she got another bag of fluid subcutaneously today, and an antibiotic injection. She went from a being an energetic, playful, crazy chasing things cat, to just curled up in a corner moping cat overnight last weekend. X-rays and blood work all normal, now a three day weekend to just monitor her temp and hope for the best. The joys of being an animal lover...

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I hope your Kitty is ok :)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread