Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I'm still at a loss as to whether to check out using PayPal, or a debit or credit card. I use PayPal often, and I have a couple cards linked to PayPal. I'm just wondering which is faster. Anybody with more experience know?

So, if we are using a debit card, we need to key in the number at check out, right? The ol' copy and paste would work well if this is the case. Am I thinking correctly?

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Wow!!! I want # 297!!!!

:D:shock::p:rolleyes::w00t:;):D:shock::p:rolleyes::w00t:;):D:shock::p:rolleyes::w00t:;):D

(Rob - don't fix it!!)

Just looking about to click on 297 and it's disappeared lol

Serious it's gone on my screen, dog somebody just snag it.... I wonder [emoji106]

EDIT: just saw jetmac post above, was very strange [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Debadoo

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Cocobolo definitely has a lot of red in it, though there's a variety.
For darker, and browner wood looks, I'd think Walnut or Wenge...

Does the wenge or cocobolo look more like dark wood in person not in direct light? The cocobolo almost looks like it has cherry undertones in photos. Just wondering what would be a nice dark wood reo.

Treekiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Earth for now.
Wow, just wow!

If I were in on fight night I would sure be trying for:
First pick 255 spalted maple clear resin
Second pick 231 red mallee clear resin

Those are just too cool and I am sad that I can't partake in the festivities. Good luck to all that join the brawl. I will be watchin' from the sidelines.

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
So, if we are using a debit card, we need to key in the number at check out, right? The ol' copy and paste would work well if this is the case. Am I thinking correctly?

Yes, you could copy and paste the number. But you also need the exp. date and security code. That's why I was curious about PayPal. If you have cards linked, that info is already there.

Reactions: Debadoo

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Yes, you could copy and paste the number. But you also need the exp. date and security code. That's why I was curious about PayPal. If you have cards linked, that info is already there.
You'll need to enter all the credit info asked. What you don't/can't copy/paste needs to enter manually. Having a Visa etc. linked to PayPal won't auto provide that info.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm so glad I read all this...I thought it was still paypal. I can see myself getting all shaky and nervous when realizing in the heat of the moment that it's not!! I just did a trial to get my fingers conditioned...ordered some woody springs, a woody tube and extra bottles.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm so glad I read all this...I thought it was still paypal. I can see myself getting all shaky and nervous when realizing in the heat of the moment that it's not!! I just did a trial to get my fingers conditioned...ordered some woody springs, a woody tube and extra bottles.

Just so I was clear....PayPal can be used for accessories just not mods. :)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
If memory serves (and lately it doesn't):rolleyes:...you get logged off when the site goes down and need to log back on when its up again. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't remember that last time I played the game of get ya a wood as fast as possable. though the first time was hell as I was not logged on and could not remember my log in.. learned to be prepared the 2nd time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread