My review of Steam Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
About 2 weeks. Dont forge't when you buy the ready made stuff it's already steeped for probably a couple of months. Shake it every day and open the cap for a few minutes a day. I went through a 120 of Caramel cream almost through the second 120 so I ordered 2 more so they will have time to steep. Trick is when you find one you like order a few of them so as your using one the others are steeping. Caramel cream is my all day vape. So I'll have enough for a little while. Everyone that has tried it likes it. But you know what, everyones different, what works for me may not work for you etc etc. Think of it like making chicken soup, soup dont taste good right off the bat. All the ingredients need time to cook and meld together. juice is the same thing except it takes a little longer.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Just wanted to follow-up to say that Brittany's American Pie lives up to the hype. I was worried given how bad Thick Vanilla Custard was / is, but it's really, really good. And I imagine it will only get better over the next few weeks, as it's still fairly fresh / new.

Happy to post this report to say the least, as I have quite a bit of Steamjuice at the moment.

Edit: I decided to shoot Steven, the owner, an email regarding my experience with Thick Vanilla Custard. He replied almost immediately and was very understanding. He stated he would look into the issue and get back to me.

I must say, I am and have been incredibly pleased with Steamjuice's customer service. Steven really does seem like a good dude.

Last edited:

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
In my opinion steamjuice is as good as anything out there and at a much better price. Like all juices you have to find flavors that you like and you must be patient with the steeping. Also it's a know fact that vanilla custards take much longer than anything to steep. Glad it's working out for you. I just got my backup 2 120's of caramel cream yesterday. I will shake them everyday and take the caps off for a minute every day. Caramel cream is totally awesome for me. Best juice I ever had when you first ake up and have your coffee.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
In my opinion steamjuice is as good as anything out there and at a much better price. Like all juices you have to find flavors that you like and you must be patient with the steeping. Also it's a know fact that vanilla custards take much longer than anything to steep. Glad it's working out for you. I just got my backup 2 120's of caramel cream yesterday. I will shake them everyday and take the caps off for a minute every day. Caramel cream is totally awesome for me. Best juice I ever had when you first ake up and have your coffee.

I certainly have to agree with this statement. I will certainly be adding Caramel Cream to my next 'Rounder' order -- it'll be Caramel Cream, Brittany's American Pie and VBIC. I can't wait. :)

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
*Update: Still waiting on a follow-up / resolution on my case. Steven's stated he'd look into it and that he thinks they ended up sending me a new batch, although he's failed to follow through on his word to look into it and get back to me with a concrete response in the time-frame he mentioned, twice. That has me worried.

It's the weekend, however, so I feel I should cut him some slack. Hopefully I'll know more / something by or on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Last edited:

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
Wow ! Hope you guys get this all worked out. I haven't had any problems and I have the 2 120's of caramel cream steeping now. My son had Crunch Ala Berrie and he said it was good in the beginning. Then he was vaping other juices for a few weeks. The other night he said to me you know I went back to the Crunch Ala Berrie and it's amazing now. So I hope you guys have the same results after steeping for a bit.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I'm thinking of picking up a Quattro here (4 30ml bottles) and using the first time discount for 20%, I know it's not as good of a deal as the Rounder but I don't go through a lot of juice in general and would rather start a little smaller. So far I know I'm getting Blue Moon, Peaches and Cream, Jerry Juice, and 1 more... but I have a few questions for those of you have tried most of their line.

Would it be pointless to get Jerry Juice as well as Coco Caramel Dream and/or Caramel Cream since they all appear to have a somewhat similar flavor profile? Two of them have coconut and they all have caramel, I know they're not the same but are they distinctively different enough? And there are several cream + fruit type juices, some with almost the same fruits (peach, strawberry, blueberry), just wondering if I ought to get Blue Moon, Ambrosia, or Peachnberry.. since I want a variety.. are they the same but with just different combinations of fruit? And has anyone tried Brittney's Pearnilla? What's better, Strawberries and Cream, White Strawberry, or Strawberry Cheesecake? Ahh.. can't decide!

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
I can tell you that caramel cream is my all day vape ! It's awesome with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Also my son really like blue moon. Mind you that they will have to steep for like 2 weeks because they are made to order. You also have to ask for extra flavor in the comments on checkout. Without that they don't have as much flavor as most people would like. If you do that they are well worth the money.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
While I haven't tried Brittany's Pearnilla, I would venture to guess that Brittany's anything is going to be pretty good. My favorite Steam Juice flavor, by far, is Brittany's American Pie. As a matter of fact, I would highly recommend you consider that as your fourth option, Kyi.

Also, I don't think it would be pointless to get Jerry Juice + (Coco/) Caramel Cream, as Steam's caramel flavoring is extremely muted (and borderline nonexistent), even with an added flavor shot of specifically caramel (imho of course)... Having said that, Jerry Juice is quite good.

Reactions: GraCnT

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
If you're reading this thread thinking oh wow sounds like a great company to order from.... can't wait to try. ********Warning******** It's horrid. I've tried it FOOB and steeped for a month and it is absolutely pukey bad.

Something on the order of bitter gone bad. Every time I try this concoction from h&ll my mouth has a physical reaction.

This is the only vape that I have ever had this reaction to. I don't dump on vape companies and am always pc when talking about a companies vape line but this stuff is total crap.

If you are still inclined to order from this company I "highly" suggest trying one small sample bottle with the coupon code that's running around somewhere.

This is not one of those sits where taste is subjective. It's like they took bad pg and some cheap flavoring from a supermarket aisle and mixed it together. The alcohol taste from the flavoring curled my lips.

And I'll be honest here. IMO I think many of these posts in this thread are plants. Sorry... that's how I see it.

Anyway, please.... please..... please..... dont drop any big money on this website on your first order. Personally I don't think anyone should order from this outfit but if you're inclined..............order smaaaaaaaall.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
BTW... if you really want to try. You can have one of the two bottles I purchased if you pay the shipping. Just let me know. I have Jerry's Juice and their custard both with extra flavoring and at 3mg. One each and it can't be someone who posted in this thread promoting this line or anyone I suspect. 1st time buyer only.

Maybe I'll save someone some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread