PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Hey, just to let y'all know, I'll be headed out of town tomorrow. I'm meeting my family in a town about two hours away to celebrate a friend's 80th birthday. It'll be nice to see everyone then! Plus, I'll also get to see how big my sis is getting as she's carrying Baby #2! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :p

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hey, just to let y'all know, I'll be headed out of town tomorrow. I'm meeting my family in a town about two hours away to celebrate a friend's 80th birthday. It'll be nice to see everyone then! Plus, I'll also get to see how big my sis is getting as she's carrying Baby #2! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :p

Be careful on the trip and keep up with the weather reports since storms are expected in the general area

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm baaaack! Anyone got their ears on? :D

Well.. not when you were shouting out... and I won't be for long since I need to swing back to work again after a bit of a break to get some groceries. I'm waiting on a Win8 computer to download almost 4Gb of the Win8.1 update... and then have to update it from there so I can then restore the data I recovered from the drive after a major corruption. I probably won't get much further tonight but I have to try so I don't spend all day Monday ( Memorial Day ) working...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Home from work..............what a great feeling! :thumbs:

Wish I was done... heading back now and hopefully the last update is finished or close to it...

I think I'll pick up a pizza on the way back home... oh, and some more lysol for the rug.. it's been so humid that it hasn't dried much despite my using a fan and a couple humidifiers... I was hoping to get it dry before the next flood came through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread