Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
No idea.. maybe a shipping notice to him is like him telling you we recieved your order..

He did mention thst his site is not sending out order confirmations for some reason.

Obviously having issues with whoever is runing his site.

One reason why I could never handle ordering from super t in the past is with the pre order process.. way too long to wait. After a few weeks I've already moved on to the next shiny.

I did manage to be one of the first to put there order in for a shockwave back when and canceled a month later.. then like a year later caught wind of an extra couple being added to the initial total for sale and was lucky enough to grab one.. then thinking it was abut done and only having to wait 2 weeks ended up being like another 2 months for it.. held out but still ended up selling it not even 2 weeks later as once again.. already moved on or need the money for something else.

spek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Oregon
My hypothesis is that with only him and one employee they are grouping things together. I think they do the final polishing, finishing and assembly for a batch of orders. Then they take them all and put them in envelopes and assign tracking numbers, which stamps.com automatically sends emails for. Then they make a post office run apparently weeks later.

I can understand the wait for a made-to-order item that takes time and skill to create, but once its done, ship the damn thing out already!

What's got me the most frustrated with all of this is that he sent me a defective unit (which took about 2 months to receive) and its taken almost 3 months to get the repaired unit back (which I still don't have).

spek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Oregon
Honestly, its been this long, I would just wait it out Djoof. I will say SuperT has amazing craftsmanship and their mods will stand the test of time - even though you might be dead by the time you get it. Also, it seems that David really does try to do right by his customers in the end. Its just clear at this point that they're in over their heads. I think they had to move shops and I'm guessing they're running a whole new business now and unfortunately for us, his modding business is taking second place to all of that. Just put it in the mail dude!

Reactions: Djoof

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I think you guys should get a hold of your credit card company and see if they can get a hold of him.

I know it's worth the wait but damn.. is it really that hard to come on here and say guys were working on it and we will get those orders out soon??

If it was me it would seriously be on my mind knowing people payed for whatever and you know there ticked and stressed over it.

I think he sold his machines and now he's paying to use them when they give him the time.

I honestly thought everything was already made and he was just selling off whatever he had left and not metal stock needed to be still made.

All his customers are reading this forum.. would be too easy to answer them all with a quick follow up here.

poconojo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Florida
My last order from super t arrived last week. It really sucks that there will be no more ecig products made from this company!! I am really glad I made one last order. One of the items with my order was the precise 16340. I just had to get it. I did not realize how tiny this mod is. This order puts me at 11 devices plus a bunch of parts. I have been following the super t website since late 2009. I wish I would have ordered some of the real early products from this company. Good luck with your new business.

Reactions: Djoof

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
45 days and not even a shipping notice or any word on order [HASHTAG]#1235[/HASHTAG]. I would like an extra ELA, but I'm not waiting forever. I sent an email to Super T inquiring about my order, will go to the credit card company if I don't hear back. Please give us an update David.

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
45 days and not even a shipping notice or any word on order [HASHTAG]#1235[/HASHTAG]. I would like an extra ELA, but I'm not waiting forever. I sent an email to Super T inquiring about my order, will go to the credit card company if I don't hear back. Please give us an update David.
O David, O David where are you ??

Reactions: hulotte

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA

I did receive the following automated response to my email:

Your question is important to us and we will answer all questions as soon as possible. We are currently working on the batch of orders up through approximately April 15th. If you received tracking in advance, it will start updating once the package has been mailed. Additionally, our website currently has a few glitches in ordering and tracking and we are working on a remedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread