Ahlusion - Top 3 Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHolly

ECF Veteran
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Kennesaw, GA. USA
    Just finishing up my monthly order and decided to peak at others favorites.
    Most in this thread I've tried but I'm ordering
    Fijian Nights & Tart Titan Apple from ya'lls recommendations!
    Thanks

Oh Sorry my favorite 3 (it's hard to limit it to 3):
    Lemon Cream
    Peachy Criminal
    Carmel Wild Wood
    Yum!

planes

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 11, 2013
    MA
    Ahlusion has too many one dimensional flavors or ones that are just not that good. But they do have some that are pretty good.

Any of the Boba Teas
    Most of their extracts.
    Some of the tobacco non extracted ones.
    Their Apples are pretty tasty as well as the pear tea.

Personally, I can't stand their public relations stances. They're a smug bunch and lack a solid grasp of positioning, or better yet position themselves as arrogant a-holes.
    I personally don't order from them anymore but if I did it would be for the Boba Teas.

BTW. Non of the vapes are great for cloud chasing.

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Ahlusion has too many one dimensional flavors or ones that are just not that good. But they do have some that are pretty good.

Any of the Boba Teas
    Most of their extracts.
    Some of the tobacco non extracted ones.
    Their Apples are pretty tasty as well as the pear tea.

Personally, I can't stand their public relations stances. They're a smug bunch and lack a solid grasp of positioning, or better yet position themselves as arrogant a-holes.
    I personally don't order from them anymore but if I did it would be for the Boba Teas.

BTW. Non of the vapes are great for cloud chasing.
    Subjective about the cloud chasing as they now offer an all VG ,..(MAX-V) ..I agree that Mr. Wlad Foo is a bit obtuse..It must be the Marine in him..lol :p

Reactions: planes

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    I like Blueberry Vanilla Cake and Pineapple Upsidedown Cake.

I tried to sell Caramel Wildwood in the classies, and no one would even take it for the cost of shipping, lol!
    Hey I wanted it..wrong VG/PG though..and I think it was even 6mg..amitite?!?

planes

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 11, 2013
    MA
    Subjective about the cloud chasing as they now offer an all VG ,..(MAX-V) ..I agree that Mr. Wlad Foo is a bit obtuse..It must be the Marine in him..lol :p

Yes higher VG wold be better but I noticed that even at 70/30 the vape was less than other same VG vapes.

Yea, one of their famous PR blunders was when they removed Boba Tea from the site,"Due to no interest". Then after people went crazy on the forums and demanded it back they put it back. Buuuut they made a point to put a a nice paragraph on the Boba page of their website stating how it had nothing to do with the demand to put it back and that "they" decided to put it back.

I thought, how smug could a company get and if that was their stance on their customer base then what else do they do or not do based on this think. So I stopped buying from them. There's enough companies out there with as good or better vape. Scr*w them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread