Not open for further replies.

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
We should be giving you and all the wonderful moderators here presents for this milestone, not the other way round! I think it's safe to say that most of owe our success, and therefore our lives, to everything we've gotten from this incredible site. Thank you for everything!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
vaping Granny" data-source="post: 15816096" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping Granny said:
I don''t see post count at bottom of page

mine is at teh upper right, under my name.

i suspect different browsers, different resolutions, different amounts of dietary fiber affect how it looks in teh browser.

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
I feel like we should be giving Smokey Joe prizes, a little over 4 years ago I stumbled across ECF when I was about ready to quit vaping due to frustration with cigalikes, it took a little over a month to find vv box mods and the rest is history.

Just want to say thank you.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
well, like all good thread topics that are destined to grow to an insane length, i'd like to get us started down the path of the first off-topic conversation.

let's go with an old classic:

Cake vs. Pie

now, i know you're thinking: "But Wheezal, how does your hair stay that high with so very little product? Also, is this really a debate since Pie is clearly superior in every form?" To which i say "Hold on, there are evil heathens out there that will choose Cake over Pie, i suspect they are being forced to at gunpoint. They need our help and pity, no admonishment, although a little admonishment wouldn't hurt i'm sure"

So...discuss...and remember to tip your bartender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread