Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Sure had fun in the hangout last night. Willie tried to join us but I guess he technical difficulties and could not get it resolved.

For the milliseconds I was on, it was nice to see you for the first time (it was the first time, right .. ?? :) ) ... I don't know what's up with my laptop and Google .. everything works for me perfectly, then I log in and I get video both ways and no audio .. mic is on .. it's a mystery ..

Around 11:30 PM or so, I decided to try again before racking out, Deb was still "Hangin' " .. oddly, everything worked perfectly, clear and clean .. Deb assured me it was her "Magic Mojo" that must be present in order for my connection to work as it should .. maybe she's right .. ?? she and I had a very nice 30 minute "private" chat .. don't ask because a Gentleman does not tell .. :cool:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
ETA: While I think all the astronomy discussion is fascinating, this is what most interests me. Whether exploring the outer world, the inner world, or the spaces between, it's all still exploring!

Yes, intriguing 'nano-nano-verse' (Mork is dat you?)! Been following the LHC Higgs boson quest for quite a while.

Really got 'hooked' when I read The Dancing Wu Li Masters back in da early '80s. Wish I could understand it all...
bad-idea.gif

I don't know what was wrong with me but, I didn't want to deal with the world at all. Felt like my depression was raging and I was better off just being left alone.

I hate me when I'm like dat. Glad you're feeling better!

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
teremogxvhu.gif

For all my avid reader friends out here: I stayed up last night and finished the first chapter of a new project. It's a psycho thriller. I read it to the RS. He really liked it. The book is about a woman who has clairvoyant nightmares about a serial killer. I had the nightmares in third person (he, she, they) and changed them to first person (I) and it really puts the reader right there in the experience. Took a while to make the changes, but I'm really having fun with this one. Worked a little bit on an historical fiction I also have in the works. It's Civil War era and requires much more research, so it's a slower process.

Matt...I have those days too. Sometimes I just have to turn the world off for a while and simply not interact with it. Probably safer for the world. Wishing you a better day :)

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
That's awesome news, Kim!!! Just had a little one born a couple of weeks ago. Congratulations :)

Can somebody tell me where to purchase the PG and VG I'll need for mixing. I think I've only seen it in plastic bottles. : ( Need quality that's reasonably affordable. I'm fast running out of gravy money for the month and my nic, flavorings and supplies are already on the way.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I got some exciting news today, I'm gonna be a granny again!! Daughter and hubby are expecting their first baby, looks like the little one will make his/her world debut around the 5th of January or so. :wub:

Exciting news - wahoo! :thumbs:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
He stays under my desk and I'm there at it writing most of the day, unless babysitting, so it's hard to stay downwind.

Was really nice to meet you both last night. Hard to get a word in edgewise with such a large group, but I love the venue and getting to know everybody. One day you'll have to drop in on a ladies chat and we'll get to know each other better.

Good morning everybody. Slept in and the RS was up all night scanning our computers and running back ups. He's having trouble with his, but mine is fine.
Didn't meet me last night. I was just apologizing for not being there! :lol:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I got some exciting news today, I'm gonna be a granny again!! Daughter and hubby are expecting their first baby, looks like the little one will make his/her world debut around the 5th of January or so. :wub:

And here I did not peg you for a day over 29 .. ;)

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Congratulations Kim! :banana::banana:. And a new years baby to boot. Only thing is if it's too close to Christmas you have to go out of your way to make sure it doesn't get cheated. I find the babies born in July definately make out better than the ones born around Christmas time. Only so much money to go around at gift giving time. :lol:

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
Congratulations Kim! :banana::banana:. And a new years baby to boot. Only thing is if it's too close to Christmas you have to go out of your way to make sure it doesn't get cheated. I find the babies born in July definately make out better than the ones born around Christmas time. Only so much money to go around at gift giving time. :lol:

You got that right, I know this firsthand because my son was born on Christmas Day. Best gift I ever got, but for him, not so much. :D

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
HERE'S where I get mine with free $hipping.

Ya can try coupon code EDPC10 for a 10% discount.
Great sale price on dual purchase. Wouldn't take the promo with it though. Still best price I've seen on the web and it's right here in Florida. :) Shouldn't have to wait too long for it. :) THANKS!!!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

Congratulations Kim!

Willie, yes, that was our first "in person" meeting, sure hope to catch you again soon. We had wierd problems all evening that came and went, glad you did get on to chat with our fearless? Chat leader!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida

Came in the house to take a break and get cool and saw your post!

That is such good happy news, and I can join you cause we just got the same news from our son yesterday.....this will be their fourth! We're as excited now as we were for their first child.

Congratulations to you!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread