Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Get the KP parts...if you ever need 'em, they'll come in handy. And if the quality isn't up to snuff, it'll give you enough time to grab the real ones. Don't know about the o-rings in the Russian or the KFL+ but it's always handy to have a spare set of those, too (since you're ordering anyway). ;)

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Both the KFL+ and Russian 91 came with plenty of replacement o-rings. It's the insulators that are lacking in both.

Reactions: Siam Diesel

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Both the KFL+ and Russian 91 came with plenty of replacement o-rings. It's the insulators that are lacking in both.
Look about 1/3 of the way down their page - SHOP - FatDaddyVapes.com

$4.99 for the center block set & $8.99 for the full rebuild kit inc. insulators (not PEEK but oh well)

I have a R91 rebuild kit JIC but don't expect I'll need it.

FDV is a good link to bookmark :thumb:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I want to have some spare insulators for the KFL+ and Russian 91%. I found them at KidneyPuncher for a very reasonable price for a 4 pack of each. I doubt they're authentic replacement parts, but do I really need to spend the extra $$ for authentics? Do you guys have a recommendation? Just want to be prepared in case I ever need to replace the insulators on either device.
Kayfun Lite Replacement Center Post Insulators & O-Rings | Lightning Vapes

Excellent source for other building supplies as well.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
UM......OMG, that would send my pea-sized brain into an induced coma! I'm lucky to be able to build 1 coil. This is certainly cool, but a bit out of Sir Rod's current league!
It's out of everyone's league SR. It's fun to look at but 100% completely unnecessary.:laugh:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
OK......back to my Plebian question. Insulators for KFL+ and Russian 91%. Do any of you buy 'em? And if you do, where? I saw a 4 pack of center insulators and a 4 pack of deck insulators at KidneyPuncher for $4.95 each bag of 4. Would you buy them to have spares on hand?
I can only speak for myself. My oldest Kayfun was bought two summers ago. It was an original original KFL (not the Plus version). They sent a little bag of spare parts. I haven't used any of them. Also got a spare parts bag with my Plus that I ordered shortly after my original. i have not opened it either. That's all I can tell you. does it hurt to have a spare insulator around? Probably not. Especially for a fin.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You don't need PEEK insulators unless you are pushing huge power.

Thanks for everyone's input. I'm going to get the KidneyPuncher one's. I don't think I need peek either. I rarely vape above 10 watts on either RBA. I just want to have spares in case I need to replace something.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
MD10 and there are a couple of P3 Blems BTW

11202844_10203080680096885_3283432574919075243_n.jpg

There's a stirring the pot smiley at one of my forums. I'd use that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread