• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Late late vapemail
A smokeless owl sqounker
Been to a funeral today another one of my friends taken by the big C
Sad to see people go like that.

On a good note start work tomorrow supposed to be Tuesday but they're short.
Hope you have a good day! :)

Ooopps! i forgot vapemail:laugh:
30ml bottle of #64.
I got mail too: 2 x 18650 batteries

Well that's the benefit of 10ml bottles Trish.
Yes - usually, with Chefs, I get 30mls because it's rare I don't like anything they do unless it's something I don't like at all - but just over a year ago, we were all working our way through the whole range a few 10ml bottles at a time & comparing notes! :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Trisha don't won't to be depressive but in the last 18 months.Ive been to 8 funerals.Some from heart attacks but most from the big C.Its a terrible sight I went to see my mate he was 40 led on a hospital bed,unable to breathe
Terrible

So far only 1 this year, but had 4 last year, only 2 of which I could go to, but one of the ones I didn't go to, I saw the chap about a month or two before, and he looked terrible, he was a year younger than me, also was suffering from Alzheimers so didn't really know who we were

Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
So far only 1 this year, but had 4 last year, only 2 of which I could go to, but one of the ones I didn't go to, I saw the chap about a month or two before, and he looked terrible, he was a year younger than me, also was suffering from Alzheimers so didn't really know who we were
Bob which is the best site for tracking china post 17track.net is temperamental sometimes.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Trisha don't won't to be depressive but in the last 18 months.Ive been to 8 funerals.Some from heart attacks but most from the big C.Its a terrible sight I went to see my mate he was 40 led on a hospital bed,unable to breathe
Terrible
It's OK Marcus - I've seen it from both sides. I worked in a hospital on wards and in theatres, and then in 2004, we had 5 losses in 18 months: 3 close relatives and both our dogs. Began with my wonderful Dad who had a stroke as he was about visit us as usual on a Saturday - he died 9 weeks later, and it ended with our tiny brave little dog 18 months later being the 5th.
In the midst of it all, we had all manner of minor and major disasters such as things breaking, the garage roof blowing off and damaging both cars badly, my main gallery closed, and many other things.
It felt like we were on a raft with bits breaking off daily - but we came through the other side, a bit battered, a bit fragile, but we've learned to live with the new normal.
We don't cope with problems as boldly as we did, but we get there one way or another - and we learn to appreciate even the little things that are good :)

Look forward to tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy your day at work :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Let me know what it's like, and the one with nanas :)
Just ordered three 10ml bottles to try.....Glazed Streusel,Angel Blood and Ginger Rogers.

Just had an email from Karl at Chefs - apparently, the Moose in 6mg is available in High VG if I prefer it, but he hadn't had chance to change the website earlier. (I said I was OK with 3mg for the 10ml bottles though) - nice to know if the two I've ordered prove to be good ones! :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
At last!: Kangxin Mini Green:
Status
Waiting to be Packaged

My gold one from Focal arrived Coventry (was Express Delivery), then got sent back to China, don't know if package damaged or what, will have to wait and see, when they get back to work on Monday (Sunday midnight here)

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:laugh:... My Grey one was despatched the same time as your`s Trish ! If you remember i cancelled the green one. :)
Oh! I forgot :)

My gold one from Focal arrived Coventry (was Express Delivery), then got sent back to China, don't know if package damaged or what, will have to wait and see, when they get back to work on Monday (Sunday midnight here)
Seems there's a fair bit of postal and shipping stresses around. I have my parcel kidnapped by Belfast dangerous goods with no hint of what they're doing with it, and today I was fully expecting two special delivery items that I had tracking numbers for. Post came, no packages - checked tracking ..not in the system yet! A phone call produced puzzling responses: the first one hadn't actually left because it was out of stock (so how did it get a tracking number), and the second one is supposedly sent, but I don't see any tracking info yet!
Typical when there's nothing to be done until Tuesday now!

Reactions: terry w
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread