Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I think that may partially explain why I like to collect things and hate to lose my possessions. Just collected another istick 30 today. My blue and white porcelain came in! It's pretty and the pattern makes it look smaller than it really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky dog, Jingles! I saw those and only ended up going for the coils and new drip tips. Regret is such a bitter pill!
Glad you love it!
Hey to everyone - been busy today. Hope you all have a great holiday weekend planned!
f2797503c3e5be783ca1c45edf039fcb.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Definitely not the Carolina's. :lol: This is my very first all dayer here and no sign of Cheech. :(
I read, I think, that he's in Canada. Of course, after reading soo many pages, my brain has turned to mush! Lol But then again, it may have been mush to begin with!

And no comments from the peanut gallery...you know who you are! Lmao

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I read, I think, that he's in Canada. Of course, after reading soo many pages, my brain has turned to mush! Lol But then again, it may have been mush to begin with!

And no comments from the peanut gallery...you know who you are! Lmao
I sort of provoked Troll to come on over and join. He is a soon to be Tootle puffer (I think). :) He'll be ordering an M to try out and I gave him a t-shirt ahead of time. You're all caught up Lynn.
Woops, I forgot Alden paid a visit too. :laugh:

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA
Isn't Cheech gone for the weekend? I seem to remember a post somewhere. o_O

I like to vape my GS Air around 9w, but with the darker or sweeter juices, I have to turn it up to 15w or 17w to get rid of the extra juice and get the coils firing better for a few hits. Usually have to do that every 2ml or so. It does get warmer, but it's definitely not hot and I chain vape too.:evil:

Ordered some juice from Durallecigs, hope I like them, got the 6 pack candy land and substituted grape crush for Swedish fish.:banana:

Also just ordered one GS Air MS, two GS Air M's and 3 packs of coils. :thumb:

Now if I can only get started on the DYI for the coils and the jooooose!:rickroll:

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
I used the JB Weld to keep it clean, the solder can seep out and ruin the joint's look.

You better post a pic, I will be expecting it! :w00t:
Yeah and I have in mind some intentional overrun, thinking it will look nice polished, and make my wife nutz trying to keep both the copper & silver pretty! ;)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
It took 4 pages for just that? Sheesh! You guys are chattier than any woman I know! :lol:
Now, now, Missie Lynn. Be tolerant of us folk of an analytical bent; we've been discussing the finer points of lanyards and suchlike. :|

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Geez....you guys can talk!!!! 4 pages since I last checked in at work! :lol::lol::lol: Right now, I'm vaping a stock 1.5 ohm coil at 14.5 watts and it ain't hot at all....

Troll....where do I know you from?

Hey everybody!!:):):):) and just for Cheech, Mud and Bikenstein...:p
Awww... that's so sweet. :wub: Don't get mushy on us. your brain might not take it (you said it)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Awww... that's so sweet. :wub: Don't get mushy on us. your brain might not take it (you said it)
Me? Mushy? Muhahahaha.....I don't do mushy although after reading the last 4 pages of lanyard and headphone talk, my brain has gotten a little soft! Guess I need a nap to give my eyes and my brain a break! :lol::lol::lol::thumbs:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
No...I haven't checked in from work since 12:30 edt. I was off work and at home at 3:15..took a nap when I got here. Now, I have to get ready to go to my daughter's CC graduation.

You don't want to work there! Hell, I don't want to work there! Lol

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
No...I haven't checked in from work since 12:30 edt. I was off work and at home at 3:15..took a nap when I got here. Now, I have to get ready to go to my daughter's CC graduation.

Hey Lynn, can you ask your new graduate of a daughter to teach some sense to these bozos? :lol:

Congrats to her and to you for footing the bill!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab

Hell, I don't wanna work anywhere! ........Congratulations to your daughter. Maybe she can get a good job and support you for a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread