Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I know one thing for sure -- I won't be using my iPhone 6 or new iPad for the Woodvil sale. Both are glitchy and awful. If I did I'd either end up with six or zero mods.

I hear ya there. I'm gonna blow the dust off the trusty laptop for this.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
That's why I said know your user name and pw just in case.
I'm confused here.
I have made several purchases, and I have never needed a "user name or pw".
I don't have an Account", and there is no "log in"
I just loaded up the cart and paid with a credit card ... is this sale different somehow ??
Worried I'll get delayed at check out now :(

Reactions: Debadoo

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Now I can't decide on howard's, mineral oil or tung oil...

Decisions every which way!!! x.x

ETA - upon receipt of a new woodvil, should we be oiling it up, or is it good to go? I know it's already been oiled, just not sure if giving it another "first" coat would be a good idea
They will all get the job done some folks don't like the smell of tung oil . Mineral oil has 0 odor howards has a citrus smell

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
And if your constipated it will clean you out multitasking oil
ewwww.png
:laugh:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I can't believe the time has finally arrived! Those new Woodvils are spectacular. I hope everyone gets the one they are wanting. I'll be waiting to see the pics of everyone's new ones. I bought my first Reo a year ago and have been waiting for this for a whole year, but unfortunately, life got in the way and I'll just have to watch and root for you all :). Good luck tomorrow everybody!

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
OMG OMG OMG I'm soooo excited! I talked myself out of buying a woodville because I don't really have the $$, and because I am afraid of damaging it. But after looking at all the pictures I slowly began to see that I may not be able to resist. What sealed the deal is Rob's video... after seeing one being moved around on a video, I know they are even so much more gorgeous in person.
So I've picked out my top 4. My deal is if I don't get one of those, it wasn't meant to be, and I'll talk myself into being happy about saving $$. I do realize that I could love most of them... but if I'm going to spend over $200, I'm going to be picky. (because if I'm not, I'll end up with 10!)
And I've never done this before- already nervous and really hoping my internet is fast enough. Thankfully my cc is on autofill. Good luck everyone!

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
... Now just have to get an atty :facepalm:
You can't beat the RM2 that Rob sells.
As a Reo beginner, I picked one up with my first Reo.
Since then I have acquired a few different kinds of BF, and next to one other one, it's still my favorite, even though the others cost more.
Just make sure it's an LP version, so it fits your LP Reo.
Glad to see you over here LittleBird

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I noticed that the website still has a PayPal option. Didn't Robert post around the first of the year that he was getting rid of PayPal?

He told me that the link is disabled, just the logo is still there.

KAS

I like my signature, but it looks out of place in here.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread