What are you making today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Adjusted my Strawberry Champaign in a 10mL tester.
1mL + 10 drops Sweet Strawberry (Azure)
10 drops Champaign (Azure)
6mL VG
3mL 9mg/mL in VG
Very tasty on day 1! Can't wait to see how it does in the days to come!
Did a similar one with Peach:
25 drops Peach (Azure)
6 drops champaign (Azure)
1 drop sweetener (Azure)

Editing to say that the Strawberry is AWESOME! Made a 33mL bottle. lol!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: JD1

Dryadsoul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Davenport. Ia. USA
Today's mix:

(FA) Vanilla Classic - 3%
(FA) Vienna Cream - 1.5%
(TFA) Strawberry - 2%
Ethal Maltol - 2%

Shake & vape :D Very yummy!

I made 30ml of this with the flavors i had on hand, and it is both S & V and very Yummy, thanks.

3% French Vanilla DIY Shack
1.5% French Vanilla Cream FA
2% Berry Jubilee DIY Shack
2% Ethal Maltol

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I don't have any of the flavours you've listed apart from Sweetener, but I'll have to give these ingredients a try when I place my next order.

Strawberry is also a difficult one for me. Although, I would say TFA Strawberry seems to be the best I've tried, followed by FlavourArts.

Today, I'm gonna try the same mix as before, but try FlavourArts Strawberry and then TFA Strawberry Ripe - I'll post my results later on :D

Edit: So I made the other versions and here's my thoughts so far...

TFA Strawberry (Ripe) was my least favorite out of the bunch. I can't explain it lol, it just wasn't to my liking, maybe too candy like? FlavourArts Strawberry tastes pretty much the same as TFA Strawberry, but it's a lot more sweeter and worked pretty well, but I had to drop the Ethyl Maltol to 1%, 3% was too sweet for me lol.

Overall, I'd still say TFA Strawberry is the best for this mix, but FlavourArts is still nice if don't have any TFA Strawberry around :D

Now I'm gonna go on a Strawberry hunt, I'll be back later LOL :D

Inawera Strawberry seems to get good reviews and is on my list to try. I think it's the Shisha that I'm wanting to try because I think it's supposed to be sweeter. I like Capella pretty good but I have to use it at 15% and I don't like high percents for some reason.

All I have at the moment is Hangsen and I don't recommend it at all. Flavor wise it's not too bad but it's weak sauce and 15% isn't as good as the Cap.

Good luck on your search and keep us posted. :vapor:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Inawera Strawberry seems to get good reviews and is on my list to try. I think it's the Shisha that I'm wanting to try because I think it's supposed to be sweeter. I like Capella pretty good but I have to use it at 15% and I don't like high percents for some reason.

All I have at the moment is Hangsen and I don't recommend it at all. Flavor wise it's not too bad but it's weak sauce and 15% isn't as good as the Cap.

Good luck on your search and keep us posted. :vapor:

So far I have yet to find an actual good strawberry flavor. Capella's to me taste like a cheap candy. Might have to try Inawera Shisha.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Lately been doing a lot of researching and experimenting with tobacco flavors. Today I mixed up a couple 20 ml bottles of these.

Apple Tobacco
Flavor Art 7 leaves 7%
Inawara Garuda %1
Capella Green Apple %1

Coconut Tobacco
Flavor Express Golden Virginia %7
Hangsen Coconut %1
Samara Rustica TA %1

I gave them about 3 hours in an Ultrasonic Cleaner and they came out very yummy. :headbang:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I have something in the works. Notice the mark... :p

aBeLraz.jpg

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Yesterday I made:

Inawera 3 Five 3%
TFA Dk Tobacco .5%

Yummy. :vapor:

I always shied away from 3 5's because I bought a bottle of premix once that had that horrible western type M flavor but it seems our taste in tobacco's are similar JD so I might have to give Inawera's 555 a try.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I always shied away from 3 5's because I bought a bottle of premix once that had that horrible western type M flavor but it seems our taste in tobacco's are similar JD so I might have to give Inawera's 555 a try.
Yeal, the Inawera 555 is on my list as well, albeit pretty far down at the moment lol. For that type of flavor I'm lovin' the Hangsen Highway pretty good. Have you tried it yet?

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Tonight I am trying to clean up some. Been making so many tobacco samples that I am almost out of clean bottles so spent the last hour in front of the sink rinsing out some of my bottles.

Attachments

• bottles.jpg
    bottles.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 44

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Yesterday I had to go to the Dollar General store and while there I seen these cool glass bottles for $1 each. Picked up four of them. They will hold 150 ml of liquid.

View media item 428184
I really like the Hangsen Gold & Silver so mixed up 150 ml of it at %5 last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread