Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Perhaps you can change this emblem to an Air?
NF1506,%20TROUPES%20AEROPORTES,%201%20TYPE,%20DR%20BER.JPG
Sure thing. I'll put it on one of Bike's 50w iSticks, then ...
metal-casting-plaster.jpg

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Troll, now I remember.....ecf had your name on the censored list!!! Welcome to the funny farm....I mean GS Air thread!!:lol::lol::lol:

Watch out for Bike though....he bites!! Mud too! :p
:wub: you guys!!
We might bite but we won't let you bleed out. :) Troll already knows
images

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
We might bite but we won't let you bleed out. :) Troll already knows
images
I know!! I wouldn't trade you guys for nothing...well...maybe a fuchsia 30w istick! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh tihs!! There I go being mushy again! :lol: it's been a mushy kind of day! Tomorrow I'll be back to being me so watch out!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

rocketman29

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Melbourne, FL
Has anyone figured out a good way to "stiffin up" the AFC on the M and MS? I have an M that has a very loose AFC ring and I keep accidentally moving it.

I have temporarily used an o-ring from the bottom of a Naughty BVC coil (yeah it stretched that much). It's working, but looking for a better solution.

IMG_20150523_073501.jpg

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
Has anyone figured out a good way to "stiffin up" the AFC on the M and MS? I have an M that has a very loose AFC ring and I keep accidentally moving it.

I have temporarily used an o-ring from the bottom of a Naughty BVC coil (yeah it stretched that much). It's working, but looking for a better solution.

IMG_20150523_073501.jpg
You know vaping folks could teach McQiver a thing or two! :lol:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
I haven't had that problem, but I may have a potential solution. I leave the 510/ego adapter more or less permanently installed,and use a conical beauty ring. That leaves a gap under the M base, with room for an o-ring or washer to stabilize the AFC. Also, because this setup raises the M above the iStick, my forefinger rests on top of the iStick and against the beauty ring, and doesn't turn the AFC.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

IMG_20150523_073501.jpg
I know what you mean, but mine are usually okay after putting them all back together (they are pretty loose when apart). Not sure how you fix that.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Used a set of channel locks, parallel to the adjustable ring and applies pressure, tightened it right up.
This is the REAL MacGyver speaking. Cheech knows his stuff! :) I think he was on the Lunar Module Project back in the day. :)

rocketman29

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Melbourne, FL
Used a set of channel locks, parallel to the adjustable ring and applies pressure, tightened it right up.

Just tried that, I guess I'm not applying enough pressure and don't want to break the thing.

I noticed the one of my Ms AFC ring that has a perfect resistance is a little oblong. It kinda stick out on one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread