Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Was hoping for a GV sale, needing to stock up on teleos and derpsauce. I appreciate the coupon codes shared here, I always try and find something from them I'll like.
Speaking of Telios, I'm trying Milk right now for the first time...YUMMYYYY!!!

It's delicious. I also got Crunch, but haven't tried it yet.

Grand Reserve arrived, wow what an amazing vape, so smooth and creamy, holy wowserz

Powell by Frisco Vapor is a wonderful fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA type vape, but it's a bit sweeter (rice krispy treat is part of description). I'm really liking it right now.

Also arrived but haven't tried, Charlie Nobles Pistachio RY4, Custard, and Sollirs Pointe (something like that).

I'm gonna have a fun weekend of new juices, but I already know Grand Reserve is gonna be my morning Coffee vape from now on (errr, when available, lol), and Telios is going to become a permanent part of my juice stable :D

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Nice Dems, it becomes an addiction...and I look forward to new liquid vape mail as much as I do new gear. Only issue, I'm stubborn and only have like 4 liquids I can be certain of being able to vape throughout the day. I love getting my dripper out and test driving new flavors though.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I think of all the sales that have passed by me today I am going to have to say goodbye to my NO BUY (hey it almost June) and partake in something....possibly Nirvana Virtue
Jenna if you see this you asked me once, YES it does have coconut in it

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Am I hearing there was is a SALE somewhere on Philip Rocke Grand Reserve?

And, if I were willing to try a fan favorite from Ahlusion, which two would you suggestion? I guess with that is the question which will have the highest percentage of VG? Remember, I am a high or MaxVG person...

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Am I hearing there was is a SALE somewhere on Philip Rocke Grand Reserve?

And, if I were willing to try a fan favorite from Ahlusion, which two would you suggestion? I guess with that is the question which will have the highest percentage of VG? Remember, I am a high or MaxVG person...
If I were to suggest one at Ahlusion (OMG how hard) I would say maybe Mango Lassi. They excel at Fruits and Teas. The other one that gets rave reviews is Lemon Vanilla Cake

eLefAdEr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
If I were to suggest one at Ahlusion (OMG how hard)

I agree, very tough to do, and I've only tried a half-dozen: Sahara Blend, Smooth Criminal, Desperado, Vanilla Wild Wood and Vecchio Blend. Of those, Vecchio Blend is my favorite (described as light tobacco and vanilla).

Already bought ~120ml at three other vendors today so I'm skipping, though I'd probably reconsider that if they had 3mg/ml nicotine as an option.

Reactions: Sirius

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
...Chances are that with this "Tripoli" it's just one that's a bit TOO good..

I resemble a power plants smoke stacks when it's in the Reo,..so I know where Willy's coming from there. ;)

Very Funny, the Power Plants Smoke Stacks [emoji3]

I am very fond of the Toe Curler analogy. However, the above was an extremely good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Yes. I did get Sahara Blend ALLVG the last time and it took a long time for that to come around. It was wild how different it was from the 90VG Sahara I tried a few months ago....

Noggin, did you like the Ahlusion - Sahara Blend?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
So you liked the Charlie Noble Tripoli?

May I ask what other tobacco floors you've tried and compare it to?

Curious as I like tobacco flavors and have a few in rotation, I like CN Blue Bay, just don't want more juice I won't like.

Have you tried Ripe Vapes VCT?
Me?!? That would be Uncle Junks "Jon Wayne". It's not exact but is comparable...I have several tobacco flavors in rotation.
Just Criminal by Ahlusion
Shipwreck also by Ahl
Candied Cavendish by The Plume Room
Ragamila's Toscano Gold by TPR ^^^
Dutch Cocoa also by TPR
...errm..those are the best ones yet. No haven't tried anything from Ripe Vapes.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Very Funny, the Power Plants Smoke Stacks [emoji3]

I am very fond of the Toe Curler analogy. However, the above was an extremely good one.

Yes well some juices are "toe curlers". Very few though..I tend to be a bit stingy with the toe curlers. I don't vape like a nuclear power plant with those DJ. :D

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
....Heather's Heavenly Vapes 20% Off Custom Liquids Memorial Weekend
Code: MEMORIAL20

Noggin, you took my breath away with this one.

TH with the other Sales because this is the One!

It will be Legend (ary).

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Yeah wished I had thought ahead for Memorial Day Sales..I already got my Legend and it's in a deep dark cave for three months..Only sees the light of day when I shake it when I remember to..lol

But you bought small. It is time to buy Big and transfer it to Glass Bottles [emoji3]

20% Off at HHV is unheard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread