Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Found a 30 of Radio from 6/10/14 hiding in the steeping chamber. Hitting it with a dual ni200 build built to 0.09 ohms at 430 degrees and 32 watts which has brought the flavors to a whole different realm of deliciousness...:drool:

UTAtCdC.jpg

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Currently hitting a blend of Frenilla & Strawnilla mixed with a DIY Chocolate Strawberry.
BOGO package waiting for me on the front porch.
It's gonna be a Virus & ACB full weekend!!

Hope all enjoy the long weekend.
Some gave all.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Dripping a little of GCD and a little radioactive in my RDA. Is there a name for this one?
DeliTcious
You've mixed GCD and Radio together? If you would please describe what it tastes like / how you like it, I would appreciate it greatly! Those are two flavors that I am fortunate enough to have on-hand at the moment, and the thought of mixing the two (each of which I love on their own) is intriguing.

I understand if you're not able to relate the flavor to anything, as I'm personally unable to describe the wonder that is Radioactive's flavor profile.. ;)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Spent all morning vaping The Cure, and all afternoon vaping GCD (which I am currently enjoying as I type). This has got to be the epitome of vaping. :)

iPV Mini 2 70w (set to 17.5w), Subtank Nano (1.2 ohm OCC).

Try mixing The Cure and GCD together...;)

nicnac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Los Angeles
You've mixed GCD and Radio together? If you would please describe what it tastes like / how you like it, I would appreciate it greatly! Those are two flavors that I am fortunate enough to have on-hand at the moment, and the thought of mixing the two (each of which I love on their own) is intriguing.

I understand if you're not able to relate the flavor to anything, as I'm personally unable to describe the wonder that is Radioactive's flavor profile.. ;)
I haven't dared mixing them yet. Just dripped a little of each in my RDA and I'm hooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread