Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
...though I'd probably reconsider that if they had 3mg/ml nicotine as an option.

Ahlusion is providing 3 MG now.

Ask for it in that Little Box for Notes similar to this; 3 MG Nicotine Level for all Bottles please.

In the last number of Sales that I participated in, that pushed me over the edge for quantity on hand, they were all delivered and labelled as 3 MG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
But you bought small. It is time to buy Big and transfer it to Glass Bottles [emoji3]

20% Off at HHV is unheard of.

You are correct my friend,...I hear the vaping Demon as we speak,...Someone call me a priest I feel my head starting to take a spin. :D
It won't hurt any to go ahead and get a bigger bottle..I'm going for it..vaping Demon 1...Sirius 0. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
That Vaping Demon just entered my body and it making me post this..Charlie Nobles to release a 500ml bottle with contest:

11215696_439545402880898_3861201790682607276_n.jpg

Posted today on the Charlie Noble Facebook page. Like and share to win. ;)
https://www.facebook.com/charlienoblejuice?fref=photo
Oookay Sirius,...you have done my wooooork....you may be exercised nooooooow. ~Vaping Demon :evil:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
You are correct my friend,...I hear the Vaping Demon as we speak,...Someone call me a priest I feel my head starting to take a spin. :D
It won't hurt any to go ahead and get a bigger bottle..I'm going for it..Vaping Demon 1...Sirius 0. ;)

Siriusly, I would run anybody over for a 20% Off HHV Sale. This is truly unique.

In the last number of weeks I entered HHV Land again with some 3 Month Steeped from the Stash. I vaped so much Legend, that I actually picked up another Glass Bottle from the Stash, and I had to stop myself. I siriusly would have kept going.

I then drained a Serendipity, Dragons Fire, and then for Desert I drained a Caramel Apple Tobacco.

Then, I received a beautiful HHV Party Pack from a very nice Trade.

I am going Big tomorrow, and they will be transferred to Glass.

They can sit for a Year for all I care [emoji3]

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'd like to recommend The Simple Vapor Co. They only have like 6 flavors, but they are all quality. They're quality over quantity. It is pricey though, but worth it. I have tons of cheap juice, but I always have a couple of theres. I like their blueberry cheesecake, strawberry yogurt, and especially raspberry lemonade. That and I just won a contest for a 30 ml punch, their new flavor lol. I think they deserve a free ad from me!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Siriusly, I would run anybody over for a 20% Off HHV Sale. This is truly unique.

In the last number of weeks I entered HHV Land again with some 3 Month Steeped from the Stash. I vaped so much Legend, that I actually picked up another Glass Bottle from the Stash, and I had to stop myself. I siriusly would have kept going.

I then drained a Serendipity, Dragons Fire, and then for Desert I drained a Caramel Apple Tobacco.

Then, I received a beautiful HHV Party Pack from a very nice Trade.

I am going Big tomorrow, and they will be transferred to Glass.

They can sit for a Year for all I care [emoji3]

You might better watch out there old buddy getting all sirius on us with that HHV..You will soon resemble the Chernobyl meltdown. :p

Hey I got ya back though..us power plant smoke stacks have to hang together. After all,..it was you that cured my HHV funk. My throat hasn't been wonky since you and the Maz set me back right with HHV.

All hail the Legend...Long live the Smokestacks. :D

The ONLY reason I don't mention HHV much on here is the at length explanations of the 24/48 hour caps off and the uber steeping..Most just do not have that much patience in today's instant gratification society.

Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'd like to recommend The Simple Vapor Co. They only have like 6 flavors, but they are all quality. They're quality over quantity. It is pricey though, but worth it. I have tons of cheap juice, but I always have a couple of theres. I like their blueberry cheesecake, strawberry yogurt, and especially raspberry lemonade. That and I just won a contest for a 30 ml punch, their new flavor lol. I think they deserve a free ad from me!
Thanks for the input and recommendation..Congrats on the contest haul as well. :thumbs:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Good life has a sale as well. As does velvet cloud. Woo hoo for holidays!
That's the Good Life that I tried some samples from Angelphyre amirite Jens?!? Pantie Dropper and a lime one,..can't remember..Gosh that was way back there. I remember it though so the Sirius brain damage theory some on here might have just got shot all to pieces. YMMV :lol:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Am I hearing there was is a SALE somewhere on Philip Rocke Grand Reserve?

And, if I were willing to try a fan favorite from Ahlusion, which two would you suggestion? I guess with that is the question which will have the highest percentage of VG? Remember, I am a high or MaxVG person...

I'm all about the tobaccos these days. Shipwreck and Just Criminal if I had to pick two. But I don't, so Caramel Wildwood, Vanilla Wildwood, Godfather, and Sahara Blend. Be warned that the Vecchio Blend that was recommended is great but maxes out at 70VG while the rest of them are available at 90VG. Also read next response.

Noggin, did you like the Ahlusion - Sahara Blend?

I like it a lot. It's in my weekly rotation. Got mine ALLVG which is a rare option at Ahlusion. It is a whole different animal that way and takes a long time to come around in the steep box.

That Vaping Demon just entered my body and it making me post this..Charlie Nobles to release a 500ml bottle with contest:Oookay Sirius,...you have done my wooooork....you may be exercised nooooooow. ~Vaping Demon :evil:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm all about the tobaccos these days. Shipwreck and Just Criminal if I had to pick two. But I don't, so Caramel Wildwood, Vanilla Wildwood, Godfather, and Sahara Blend. Be warned that the Vecchio Blend that was recommended is great but maxes out at 70VG while the rest of them are available at 90VG. Also read next response.

I like it a lot. It's in my weekly rotation. Got mine ALLVG which is a rare option at Ahlusion. It is a whole different animal that way and takes a long time to come around in the steep box.

I'll see your Satan and raise you one insulting Frenchman..hehe :p

tumblr_nlfbqr2XIq1u0k6deo3_250_zpsbe3doad9.gif

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I agree, very tough to do, and I've only tried a half-dozen: Sahara Blend, Smooth Criminal, Desperado, Vanilla Wild Wood and Vecchio Blend. Of those, Vecchio Blend is my favorite (described as light tobacco and vanilla).

Already bought ~120ml at three other vendors today so I'm skipping, though I'd probably reconsider that if they had 3mg/ml nicotine as an option.
Vecchio is one great vape. Loads of smokiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread