New To ECF... I am not a robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo... Here's my first thread on ECF. I have been analog free for about a month and a half... again now. I say again because I used some EON smoke cigalikes about 3 yrs ago. There was a flavor i liked (sands) but i never got fully off the analogs and basically just added a new way to get nicotine. I decided to do some reading and get something decent and give it another go. I'm glad i did. I started out with a istick 50w with an Aspire Atlantis. Have had no issues with either one and am very pleased with my purchase. I think analogs are in the rear-view for good now. THANK THE LORD i can smell again.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome!

Sorry if I drip oil on your thread.
animated-robot-image-0004.gif

hows your sense of taste also??
Sometimes I think I am "overtasting" things now. ex. Some of my juices are lil intense and lingering.

Welcome DannyG. I started around this time of year also and it's great to smell Springtime again!

I remember being out mowing and looking for the fragrant flowers I thought I was smelling and pleasantly realized it was just the air that smelled that fine.

ARG... I gotta mow my F-ing lawn tomorrow. Diapers and dog poops are definitely at another lvl too unfortunately. :)

Mike Qin

Unresolved Status
Sep 3, 2013
www.vprocig.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread