GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
As you know we are working on some new projects since last year and soon we'll have a new redesigned GP Spheroid v4. Maybe it's a little early to speak, but I feel this will be the best Spheroid we have produced ever! Our first atty was the GP Spheroid v1, started in December 2011, since then it has been updated to v3 and honoured by thousands vapers worldwide, most of them have more than one.

If the previous version is considered a very well made atty, the precision machining of the new Spheroid is maddening, you'll understand what I mean when I post photos and explain what we did in that small place to facilitate new functions and better integration. In response to feedback for particular features, we are more than happy with what we did to the new Spheroid :)

More to come in a few days.
V4? I just got used to the v3. A V4?
Oh holy crap! To make it even better than a v3, its gotta be good.
This is a purchase that sadly will take a while for me to get. Just bought a shed. But I cant wait to hear about it for sure.
Perseas you always reach higher and then seem to hit a grand slam. Always amaze!

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Thank you Mark :)

Oh yes, it has and not only!

The air flow is easy not to be in the 510 connection, the integration is the difficult part. For this reason we see so many atties with side airflow having leaking issues.
Oh. And this is what I get for not reading ALL posts that follow. :facepalm:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Perseas...omgsh, YAY!!!

It doesn't matter what all the changes, a Spheroid v4 is INSTANTLY jumping to #1 on my MUST HAVE RIGHT THE VERY IMMEDIATE SECOND IT DROPS HOT OUT THE OVEN OOHHH YEAHHH list ;)

I'm so excited to hear more :)

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX
My bat-senses picked up on the talk of new GP gear so I had to come out of hiding to say Hi.
I thought when I got my new Piccolo v4 and Spheroid v3 that I would sell off the Picc 3 and spheroid 2...as I always said, I don't need two of them. But I still use the heck outta both of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Hello my GP Family! I hope, all of you are doing well! :)

Wow... We are nearing the end of May. Time goes so fast anymore. Very strange. My contractor from h*ll, is almost done with the fixes to the new house. This town.. I just don't know. Who would have thought, it would take over six months to get minor work done. If I had been well, I would have kicked ...., but... :) I am not really up to the task of moving. I am anxious to get in there though. For some reason, I am convinced my health will improve there. I hope I am right. If I can get my kids(cats), and their stuff in, I am good. I don't need much else to survive. vaping stuff? Coffee stuff? A bowl and spoon for cereal? I'm good to go. :) The rest will come, as I can. I 'think', I have three of the four properties sold. That means, I will only have one to put on the market. Saving money... That makes the eccentric frugal in me very happy. :) Plus, a lot less work. Just the act of paying bills on all of this... Simplify! I simplified before. Going to do it again, and keep it that way! :) I bought an 'extra special' television for the house. I never did that before. I am, very much, looking forward to that. When you are home sick, television becomes much more important than before.

Sending love, hugs, and super good vibes to all! Take care! :)

BTW: I received the 3D Printed USA Ohm Meter. It is nice, but not so sure it is worth the price difference. She is registering a hair lower than my other USA Ohm Meters. She has a bit too much threading for the 510. Seems like it takes forever to mount my atties. She uses a flat battery, not the AAs like their others I have. But, it's all good. :)

Last edited:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
If everyone came back and started all the fun again, we would be there by tonight.

This place used to be active and move fast - if you stayed away for a day you'd have a slew of pages to read through to catch up. I expect that we'll get a little more active as more details of upcoming releases are made known and Vapourdays are announced.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Wow! I guess this is old news but Smoky Joe posted that EFC is very close to 15m posts! That is some milestone! And us GP folks and family have been a big part of that milestone.

Congrats to ECF

We have contributed to this contest with 3 GP PAPS v3 SS Edition mods, so good luck to all :)

Hope you guys like it :)

Thank you so much Qorax, a video tutorial about micro coil builds on Spheroid was missing.

For the newcomers in the Spheroid world: The filler material must always touch the inner wall of the tube and be evenly laid to avoid flooding or dry burns, this is a critical point for vaping with the Spheroid in case we use the included GP fluff. Detailed pictorials with the size of fluff, etc, can be found in our tips & tricks thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread