RDA Mutation X V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macogrande

May 12, 2014
United States
I have an eleaf Istick 30 watt and i am pretty much settled at having the Mutation X V4 being my first rda. My question is more about looks really. I have this problem buying any new tank or anything online. My Istick is blue. What color of Mutation is going to look the cleanest. Stainless, White or Black? Also any other advice about the Mutation you might be able to throw into the conversation is appreciated as well.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    I'm holding my Stainless Mutation X V4 in my hand right now along side of my black fogger v5.

My eye are drawn to Stainless Mutation X V4 it kind of pops out while black fogger sits in the background.

Mutation X V4 is a nice dripper place the coils high up near the air vent not low and your get a much better vape with more clouds. I did a single coil in it the other day wasn't bad produce lots of clouds and I use only 35% VG in my mix. Just remember it's a dripper 10 drops at time. I don't take it out it for home use only.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    NJ
    Stainless looks great, my buddy has a SS v4/SMPL set up and it looks great. White would look great as well and would stand out on a blue mod.
    I have the v4 in copper, and I would stay away from it if you don't like patina. I've had mine for a little over a week or so and the patina built up really quickly since when I got it, brand new and shiny.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread