Snails - Response on Threads Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Just a quick check-in...

...new addition made it through the night, but no sign yet of eating, drinking or litter box use.
SHE is a tiny thin thing (compared to her soon-to-be housemates). Her coat is a confused
combination of pastel tortie, calico-ish patches, with tiger stripes on the tail. But she is
affectionate and likes people. Terrified of the other cats when they come within eyesight.

No sign of any life across the road. So, all I see now are TWO junk vehicles in the driveway,
but I'll give the truck a few more days. If nothing changes by Wednesday, town Code
Enforcement will be contacted. If anything, that "car" has got to go anyway. A year is
more than enough time.

Hus kind of feels the cat should go back if/when there are any signs of life over there.
"It's their/his/her cat". I don't see it quite like that. "Theirs/hers" doesn't cut it when it
was "her" who tossed the cat out of the car (oh... for clarification... the SUV was NOT
moving, just parked in the driveway). And if it is "his" cat, then HE SHOULD have been
there looking for it by now.

All for now.

Out to get the pots and planters and covers back in order.

Later!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Just a quick check-in...

...new addition made it through the night, but no sign yet of eating, drinking or litter box use.
SHE is a tiny thin thing (compared to her soon-to-be housemates). Her coat is a confused
combination of pastel tortie, calico-ish patches, with tiger stripes on the tail. But she is
affectionate and likes people. Terrified of the other cats when they come within eyesight.

No sign of any life across the road. So, all I see now are TWO junk vehicles in the driveway,
but I'll give the truck a few more days. If nothing changes by Wednesday, town Code
Enforcement will be contacted. If anything, that "car" has got to go anyway. A year is
more than enough time.

Hus kind of feels the cat should go back if/when there are any signs of life over there.
"It's their/his/her cat". I don't see it quite like that. "Theirs/hers" doesn't cut it when it
was "her" who tossed the cat out of the car (oh... for clarification... the SUV was NOT
moving, just parked in the driveway). And if it is "his" cat, then HE SHOULD have been
there looking for it by now.

All for now.

Out to get the pots and planters and covers back in order.

Later!

I didn't realize that you knew those people.......... Poor kitty. Neighbors from hell.

Hello Snails--hope you're enjoying the long weekend!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I didn't realize that you knew those people.......... Poor kitty. Neighbors from hell.

Hello Snails--hope you're enjoying the long weekend!

with the boy coming i stand a chance ;)

hiya, tweety!

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-23_18-34-56.png
    upload_2015-5-23_18-34-56.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread