Does Dr. Crimmy's need a flavor boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c3scott

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
PA
Damn straight.

They are the Pros mixing it, it's their Job to know the right amount of flavor for the ratio they're mixing.

The should be ashamed for sending a customer juice so damn weak you can hardly tell what flavor it is. And steep your stuff BEFORE you sell it. What would you do if you bought a new car and the dealership said, "You have to park this for 2 weeks Before you can drive it."? They are making their customers Finish their job for them is how I see it.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
That's silly flavor is very subjective

Rip Rap

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
I ordered Vanilla Custard with OD. Tasted ok when I got it... Let it steep for 2 weeks and it tasted great. I am now on the 4th week and the juice taste horrible. The taste is gone and the only thing I taste is VG. Almost like it went flat. I was impressed.. now not so much. Juice should not go bad in 4 weeks. I will not be buying from them again.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I can't speak to their consistency or how much steeping time each flavor takes, but I got Strawberry Overdose, Apple Pie ala Mode and Pineapple Upside Down Cake from another vaper, 6mg 50/50 and six months old. They are all smooth and taste very good to me, particularly the PUDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread