Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
So I placed an order today, 2 orders really, the last at 9:40 this morning.

I knew the NT team was good but was kind of in awe when I got a shipping notice at 12:04 :headbang:

Looking forward to 240 ml of PBC and 120 of ACB :vapor:

Thank you to everyone who makes it happen there at the mothership!

JohnQPublic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
United States
um......Did it actually ship or was a printing label created?
I just bought some juice from a company I shall not mention *COUGHcrimmyCOUGH*, who printed out the shipping label the same day I ordered and then waited seven days to bring it to a post office. So I spent a week checking USPS tracking on an order that hadn't even shipped.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I just bought some juice from a company I shall not mention *COUGHcrimmyCOUGH*, who printed out the shipping label the same day I ordered and then waited seven days to bring it to a post office. So I spent a week checking USPS tracking on an order that hadn't even shipped.
Sounds like a certain atty vendor that has both a good and bad rep depending on who you ask. Don't ask me, I don't like saying negative things :)

Prolly just a shipping label but with NT, a shipping label notification means next day shipping at the latest :)

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

STATUS OF ITEM
May 22, 2015 , 8:02 pm

Departed USPS Facility

OMAHA, NE 68108

Your item departed our USPS facility in OMAHA, NE 68108 on May 22, 2015 at 8:02 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
STATUS OF ITEM
May 22, 2015 , 8:02 pm

Departed USPS Facility

OMAHA, NE 68108

Your item departed our USPS facility in OMAHA, NE 68108 on May 22, 2015 at 8:02 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
PBC and ACB can never get to you soon enough! My top two! Congrats - nice order!

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When a shipping label is created your box is ready to go the next time the postman comes, Monday through Thursday that usually means the next morning. When you see that on a Friday then you hit the Jackpot because someone drops it off at the Post Office at the end of the day.

I always check the lead time after I order and get my order number, I had to wait a few days on the shipping notice the first week of the BOGO sale. I believe I was 600 orders back. This week I on Tuesday morning and was over 200 orders back ( I think it was about 260) and I was very surprised when I got my shipping notice the same day.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So I placed an order today, 2 orders really, the last at 9:40 this morning.

I knew the NT team was good but was kind of in awe when I got a shipping notice at 12:04 :headbang:

Looking forward to 240 ml of PBC and 120 of ACB :vapor:

Thank you to everyone who makes it happen there at the mothership!

Thank you kindly for the order B2L!! If you order later in the week, processing is usually really fast - it's those "catching up from the weekend" order that get us delayed a little. We still ship within 3 business days, but it's usually not same day! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
When a shipping label is created your box is ready to go the next time the postman comes, Monday through Thursday that usually means the next morning. When you see that on a Friday then you hit the Jackpot because someone drops it off at the Post Office at the end of the day.

I always check the lead time after I order and get my order number, I had to wait a few days on the shipping notice the first week of the BOGO sale. I believe I was 600 orders back. This week I on Tuesday morning and was over 200 orders back ( I think it was about 260) and I was very surprised when I got my shipping notice the same day.

Katy and the team are doing a very good job of managing work flow. Great job team!~

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
PBC and ACB can never get to you soon enough! My top two! Congrats - nice order!

Thanks Nanny :) It would be a holiday weekend, waiting on this and now a brand new Woodvil, there's no smiley big enough for next week's vape mail.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
So Jelly!~

There are still quite a few left available, Rob made a big run of them this time around. Will be sure to get some pics of it with the fresh stash-o-joose when it all comes in.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Update :)

• On Time Expected Delivery Day: Tuesday, May 26, 2015
STATUS OF ITEM LOCATION
May 25, 2015 , 10:15 am Arrived at Hub JACKSONVILLE, FL 32246

Your item arrived at the Hub at 10:15 am on May 25, 2015 in JACKSONVILLE, FL 32246.

May 25, 2015 , 1:02 am Departed USPS Facility :thumbs:

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, there is a new issue with the Lead Time page that I haven't seen before. Instead of having the last number packed, it said 287 bottles behind as of Sunday. I'm hoping that this is some kind of counter that was added over the weekend and automatically counts as things are ordered. If that's the case then I may get mine before the weeks over. If it's not and the number was where things were when they stopped last week then I may be way back with the Memorial Day Sale. If that's the case then I would prefer the old way with order number so I can have an idea of were I stand in the line.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Feelin' the love today :thumbs:

image.jpg

Sorry for the (far) less than stellar pic, the lighting is all wrong today :(

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

This version of PBC is a little more peanut forward (at this point), tastes just like fresh roasted peanuts at the ball park. It's entirely delicious but I'll be excited for the cookie to come forward a little more. Going to try another build as soon as I can put it down for a minute.

For anyone keeping track, ordered Friday morning and arrived Tuesday morning, with a Holiday in between no less. Kent must have some pull with the mail carriers Union ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread