Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I have seen this thread pretty much every single day when checking ECF and I didn't realize until right this moment that it's "TootLe" puffer, not "Tootie" puffer" Every time I saw the thread I said "tootie puffer" in my head and got used to it, now toodle sounds odd.

I feel so silly, I'm glad I never used the term in person ;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
He runs it with a chimney build wrapped in Japanese cotton, 26g on 2mm with 7 wraps which comes out around 0.4Ω
I'll check out some vids of that. Dunno if I'd get that adventurous or not. Don't think I'm coordinated enough to do those. lol Have always shied away from em, but will watch a vid or two.

That was me you wished a early Happy Birthday. Thank you!
Jup, knew if I didn't do it right away I'd forget it, but still ended up forgetting Andria's. But corrected that.

just heading out for a boat cruise of Sarasota Bay
I wanna goooooooo!!!

It's just that some people find fault like there's a reward for it.
rofl! Gotta remember this, cuz you are sooooooo right!! Irritates me to no end!

Life is more fun when you don't understand.
Jup......used to try to figger it all out, now I just like bein fat dumb and happy!!!

They have to import lint and it's expensive...:lol:
laugh pt girl laughin hard, bangin hand on table.gif

Is this Memorial Day weekend is a big one for USA vendor sales?
jup!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
awww, thanks Cheechako!

and thanks also to @WillyZee and @Uncle for your kind words, too. But I honestly can't take much credit. My name's on it because I couldn't sign up as Betty Boop, but the definition really is an accomplishment of and belongs to the thread. It was @Bikenstein who made me think to add 'generally' and I would have completely forgot about MTL without @AndriaD to remind me and encourage the contrast with cloudchasing. I'd only heard of Urban Dictionary in passing. And without Fearless Leader BettyBoopin' @Katdarling, and @Robert Cromwell 's dancin' cat, and @tj99959 's duckin' dog, and just about everyone on this Tootle Puffer thread, I'd have had no inspiration to have a little fun !! :thumbs:

And... I have to mention @YoursTruli , and invite her to the stage (so I can get off !!), because she also posted a definition that ended up out of approval two days before "mine" was approved. So it wasn't just me trying to make this thread famous (infamous?). And if I'd been run over by a herd of man-eating stampeding rabbits at least one definition would have survived and we still would have claimed the name before those overhormoned young bucks on UD twisted sistered it !! (and Truli, hon, if I'd known you were working on a def, we could have worked together - or - you could have done all the work hahaha ! Hugs!).
:toast:

I have to say, I am kind of enjoying the immortality thing - Red, the immoral and immortal Tootle Puffin' goddess of scrub and sage - has a nice ring to it, don't you think? :pervy:
I second Bikenstein's motion...
clap_old.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
They have a battery pack that is replaceable but for all intents it's internal with a micro usb charger

Which is tantamount to saying that a Bugatti Veyron has an engine.

The charger will fully charge a dual 18650 in less than an hour. That's significantly faster (4-5 times) than a USB. Dual 18490s charge in less than 30 minutes (in the US).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
morning Tootle Peeps ... wow, I can't believe how fast this week went by here in Sarasota.

At least it won't be -40 when I fly back to Toronto tomorrow :cool:

gonna need some luck going through customs with all this USA vape mail though :tumble:

What? You've got some stuff? ;)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Gooooooooooooooooood Morning Tootle Puffers!

I was flipping through the New Member's Forum yesterday, and I noticed SmokeyJoe's notice of prize givaways for the 15,000,000th post. I figure it will happen here :D This thread FLIES (over six pages since I last checked!)

@blivey - sweet builds. I have BFF (big, fat fingers), and those screws are tiny on the Mini RDA, but the reason I got these was because I didn't need to balance on my head with my legs crossed behind my back and one eye closed to try to hold a screwdriver/allen wrench to tighten the posts! I can hold everything fairly easily and still get my leads tightened appropriately.

I'm off to rebuild/rewick my PT2 heads from the week and to play with a couple of my new Mini RDAs....

Happy Saturday :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
The other thing about the supposed great divide is that it's already hard enough to justify vaping in the wider community, I could not be blowed defending my vaping style to other vapers.
There ya go and my sentiments as well...We're all together on this..Or we better be I should say. Lord knows we have a fight on our hands enough as it is.

funny-happy-horse-laughing-love-this-post-pics.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
What's the prize? ;-)

Besides the notoriety of making the 15,000,000th post, SJ says there are some registered suppliers who've offered up all kinds of goodies. The "winning" poster will get a choice of the offerings. Then, other TBD posters will also be allowed to choose from what's left.

(p.s. good to see you back, sir :) )

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Besides the notoriety of making the 15,000,000th post, SJ says there are some registered suppliers who've offered up all kinds of goodies. The "winning" poster will get a choice of the offerings. Then, other TBD posters will also be allowed to choose from what's left.

(p.s. good to see you back, sir :) )

Thanks, Dinger. :)

I resemble that remark :D

That makes _____ of us! (I love MadLibs!)

This Great Divide everyone's speaking of - I didn't even know it existed. Call me sheltered.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
i just wanna understand
Well on rare occasion I have resembled the Chernobyl meltdown,..or at the least a steam locomotive,..but that HURTS!

Now I more resemble my mommas old steam iron..I know you're young but there was once such a thing..You put water in the hole and plugged it in..Using an ironing board,..(resembled a surf board covered with a beach towel) push a button and puffs of steam would come out to rid the dress or shirt of wrinkles. If I could find that thing I'd use it on my face. :p

Not a Tootle,..not a Clouder..I'm a Vaper..Power to the vapers right on!

11207.jpg

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks, Dinger. :)

That makes _____ of us! (I love MadLibs!)

This Great Divide everyone's speaking of - I didn't even know it existed. Call me sheltered.
Yes and now you have been WARNED .... Now I won't have to come back and say I warned you,,,I warned you but you didn't listen......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread