Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I imagine you have quite an awesome feeling today Rob. Months and months of very hard and tiring work. A community of friends and supporters gritting their teeth with anxiety and excitement. You've built quite the empire my friend and you've outdone yourself with these beautiful works of art. I know you must feel proud and happy with what you've done - and - you deserve to, you freakin rock :)

I bet Rob's looking forward to that well deserved fishing trip.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Top3.jpg
Stunning Utile mods in this run, KOA is quite unbelievable, and the dark nemesis stabilized is so cold, opulence
Rob, your eye is amazing.
Hope things all go smooth on your end :D

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I'm on Pinehurst #8 at 5pm. I'm teeing off at 4pm...I will be on about the 7th or 8th hole when the site goes live and my playing partner buddy is an ADD totally .... BHole that will freak out if my head is in my Galaxy Tab3 on the golf course. You want to know something, I COULD CARE LESS....Hopefully I can score the mod I want and play the rest of my round knowing I have secured my new woody. Good luck everyone.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Good luck to everyone.

QUESTION: Am I correct in assuming that these Woodvils use a RM2 RBA? Or due they use the Low Profile RM2 RBA? Just need to be 100% sure so please humor me.

:)

My understanding is that these will all take the LP atties. The catchcup is flush with the mod, so any diameter is a go. You *could* use the regular RM2, but it won't look flush with the top of the mod.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Good luck to everyone.

QUESTION: Am I correct in assuming that these Woodvils use a RM2 RBA? Or due they use the Low Profile RM2 RBA? Just need to be 100% sure so please humor me.

:)

I can't think of one it can't. I have used even the non LP RM2s on flat 510 mods and they worked fine with no leaking tho it looks funny since it sit high on them.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Good news and bad news.....

The Good news is it's REO SALE DAY!!!:w00t:

The bad news NO mail Monday.

This has happen before....coincidence:sneaky: or pure evilness?
:lol:
Gil the only reason your not using your new woodvil already is I had problems with the wood you sent me . I am pretty sure the wood wasn't baked long enough .
I bet I stripped and refinished Robs and your mod 5 times to get them to were I thought it was acceptable . Your mod will be shipping with all the mods on Tuesday

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Gil the only reason your not using your new woodvil already is I had problems with the wood you sent me . I am pretty sure the wood wasn't baked long enough .
I bet I stripped and refinished Robs and your mod 5 times to get them to were I thought it was acceptable . Your mod will be shipping with all the mods on Tuesday

Not a problem my friend and sorry you had too work extra hard on them.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well I have decided to try to get one. Once I look at the new credit card total later, I will want to kick myself. But, I just could not talk myself out of it. I have been saving for a while anyway. But didn't have nearly enough. There are 3 types of wood that I am interested in. I have a favorites list. If I get the one I really want, I will be thrilled beyond belief. I am going to go for it, even though several more people probably want the same thing.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm on Pinehurst #8 at 5pm. I'm teeing off at 4pm...I will be on about the 7th or 8th hole when the site goes live and my playing partner buddy is an ADD totally .... BHole that will freak out if my head is in my Galaxy Tab3 on the golf course. You want to know something, I COULD CARE LESS....Hopefully I can score the mod I want and play the rest of my round knowing I have secured my new woody. Good luck everyone.

7th or 8th hole? Nah. You'll be on about #5.

Reactions: Slots

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Most rounds this week have been a death march. If we were the only ones out there we play in 2, 2fifteen...2 and a half tops...pace of play blows and Pinehurst pace of play is 15 Minute golf holes which is absolutely brutal..they don't make you stay on the group in front of you which is so bad. I understand tho...a zillion dollar operation that caters to any hack in the world....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread