Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

runamok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
I really loved the Happy Lion vid. It's like kittens who are finally big enough to go out in the back yard with Mom. I'd like to take a good M-14 D rifle and take out Tiger poachers, poachers are a lower life form the cockroaches. And just try and tell me that Dolphins aren't as smart or smarter then us. Now when I find a canoe made from re-cycled plastic trash ...I'm buying one! I'm not a total Enviro nut but we got to do what we can. And I won't give up a good steak.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
And just try and tell me that Dolphins aren't as smart or smarter then us.
You won't hear that from me. I worked with them and sea lions, and studied whales for years. They're far smarter than us! lol Their sonar (echolocation) is far superior to anything we've ever been able to build. Of course that's a natural ability, but they're still smarter than we are.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
bear (2).jpg

A little overdressed for the weather, but that's the idea of what I'm doing right now.

Good morning!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yep, but I am enjoying it while it lasts - it will get hot soon enough - we are getting 94 during the late afternoons and waking up to 54...
haven't really been following it, but don't think we've even hit 90 yet. And yeah this is good by me. No longer super cold, but not burnin hot yet either!

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
We hit 90 as well... Beginning of last month.
That was spring.
Now it's summer, and the same people who complained that the 40s were too cold are already complaining its too hot.

I complain about the cold, but not the heat!

I say pick one and go with that.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well our Grandaughter and her hubby get here today at 1:40pm for 3 days from El Paso. Looking forward to seeing them been a while. Supposed to get up to 80 here today T Storms. My wife is feeling a lot better so life is good. Good life through chemicals. Hope everyones feeling well this morning. Have a good day maybe will check in on the hangout tonight. Oh my P3 left the spa yesterday so it's vacation is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread