Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Wait a minute....I coulda' sworn there was a leaking head gasket....I knew I smelled a rat..Now they're gonna deny frigging up the radiator....

Up until this go round I've always just mixed the spices into the sauce...Last night I heated it for a while to hopefully allow the spices to release their flavor....It's carrying a little heat this morning...seems too have worked...First steam I saw I killed the heat as didn't wanna reduce it any...I'm telling Ya....Rinse some chops, ribs or chicken breasts...arrange in a gallon bag and swim 'em in the sauce...I've marinated a few hours and a few days....grill away...Even better when added to grilled and chopped up pork butts...Also tried some Brookwood Farms original sauce this week....pretty dang skippy...

The recent advancements in vape gear are many...We've come a long way from those cartridges and tea bags...I would like to see Kayfun throw down a tank styled after the V2 with adjustable airflow...Just a shade more air and juice would be perfect IMO......My new coils/wicks/juices are starting too shine...vaping what I had left at 6mg gave me time too debate the situation....Finally it dawned on me that the sameness in all my flavors was the nicotine...It's old and still clear...it tested at 100mg when things went South at BE...There's nearly 200mls left...It's gotta go though...Great thing is at 3mg/ml I hardly dented my bottle of RTS....

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Woo hoo Fran!!! That's awesome.

Well since the crack is up high and right where the shroud hanger (?) is, they are saying it is just from age and not the service performed. Went into some big explanation that I could only follow part of. It's not a continuous leak, but a leak none the less.
I will watch it and start to check the level for now. Frickin cars!!!!!
I need brakes and rotors done in the worst way so I guess that's the next order of business. While we were under the hood we noticed that the fuel pressure regulator is leaking like hell too so that will have to be addressed as well. That could be why I've complained for the last couple of years of smelling fuel whenever running the heat. Makes us sick to your stomach.
Like I said, frickin cars!!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning folks :)

Ouch Tracy! I can already see a big ole fight brewing over your radiator!!

Congratz to all of us on our Freedom Days!! Never thought I could do it either.

Dee I wish I could get a good close up pic on the rba that needed modding. The juice channels that run up along the threading are there, but where they are supposed to continue on the sides of the deck didn't make the cut. I tried a little jewelers file, but didn't make much progress, so I had just laid it aside figuring I'd have to order a new rba. Then I found this vid on youtube, and I used the nozzle of an old tube of caulk to hold the chimney stable while I drilled. This one now works better than my unmodded one!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
It's got to be hard living that far away from your son, Wuzz. I'm glad you had a great visit.

Took a drive today to find the Dr office that SS has set an appt for me to go to in June. It was very easy to find, and won't be a panic attack trigger since it's small town driving :)

Took the back roads back to Manchester, all through the gorgeous horse and dairy farm lands. Dropped in to check out the new vape shop that opened here last week, and met some great folks. The owner was super nice, the store looks very relaxed but professional. We chatted a little about the other shop here and how we feel about it being relegated to a small corner in a head shop. I also met a local couple there who very much into building fancy coils. The gent was fascinated with the simplicity of my modded rba. Sort of a "that's so stoopid simple! Why didn't I think of that?" moment :laugh: I gave credit to the video tho!

Today was a good day :)

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Good morning Fran!

I enjoyed reading about your visit to the new vape shop Bov! Drop by whenever you can. It's a great place to spend some time with others who share our enthusiasm for all things vape! You never know...it could lead to a great job opportunity as well! :)

My part time hours keep me very busy in my office, but I do enjoy when I get a few minutes here and there to hang out and gab with the customers.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Aw Wuzz, I'm glad you had a good time and for what it's worth I'm happy you're back with us here. :)

Glad you had such a good time with your son,Wuzz:)

It's got to be hard living that far away from your son, Wuzz. I'm glad you had a great visit.

Took a drive today to find the Dr office that SS has set an appt for me to go to in June. It was very easy to find, and won't be a panic attack trigger since it's small town driving :)

Took the back roads back to Manchester, all through the gorgeous horse and dairy farm lands. Dropped in to check out the new vape shop that opened here last week, and met some great folks. The owner was super nice, the store looks very relaxed but professional. We chatted a little about the other shop here and how we feel about it being relegated to a small corner in a head shop. I also met a local couple there who very much into building fancy coils. The gent was fascinated with the simplicity of my modded rba. Sort of a "that's so stoopid simple! Why didn't I think of that?" moment :laugh: I gave credit to the video tho!

Today was a good day :)

Good morning and thanx. Time to get ready for Church so laterzz.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Good morning, all. Wow, it is no surprise that we have so many coming up on their 5 year smoke free anniversary since we all started in the same year. Congratulations to all :toast:

Wuzz, so glad you enjoyed your sons visit. I know how downright depressing it can be when they leave though :( Hopefully he will get to come back soon.

Tracy, so sorry for all of your car troubles. I absolutely hate it when a car gives trouble. I have been lucky I guess and really have had some good, reliable cars. No real issues since I was young. Knock on wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread