What tank to use on my new classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjcj

Jan 9, 2009
Well , got my new Provari classic the other day and so far really like it . Seems very well built and working thru the menus is no problem . One thing is I got the Aspire nautilus tank with it and I'm thinking I can do better ! I would like a little more air draw , also still trying to get more taste out of my juice . I've been using the +2 rule so setting my volts at 3.9 to 4 Any suggestions or insight would be helpful

Thanks
Harvey

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Copied from Provape site:
  • Variable Voltage from 2.9 - 6.0 Volts in 0.1 volt increments
  • Variable Wattage range in 0.2 watt increments (3W-15W)
  • Sub-ohm capability (Down to .9 ohms)
You will need a coil .9Ω or higher on any tank for the 2015 ProVari. Even then, you'll only be able to fire it at the lower volt settings. The ProVari V2 and V2.5 has a 3.5 amp limit, I couldn't find any reference to the 2015's amp limit.

For example, at .9Ω and 3.5 amp, the calculator calls for 3.15V at 11.025 watts.
A higher Ω coil will give you much better range of control.

I own V2 and V2.5 Provaris, and use Protank 2's at 2.2Ω. My Nautilus I prefer the BVC 1.8Ω coils, break them in at 3.8V, and gradually bring them up to about 4.2V. If I run a Kafun type setup I'm usually at about 1.4Ω-1.6Ω and drive them at the Ω +2 = V formula. I've also run Lemo's at similar settings. I also use my Provari's for dripping at 1.3-1.6Ω builds and get plenty of satisfaction with them. Hope this helps a little bit, maybe someone else will chime in as well...

Reactions: Ladiekali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread