SmokTech VCT Pro Sub-Ohm Tank Review coming but here is why....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Smokie (shouldn't you change your name to "Vappy"???)
Thanks for the review!

I don't have this tank, but other reviewers demonstrate reassembling the tank by first pushing the base/coil past the o rings, then twisting it to screw it to the chimney... does yours not work that way?

Anyways, always like your reviews, just wondering on this tank if there's really a problem that it won't close tightly, or not. If this is a manufacturers defect, I'd pass on it..

This tank has received great reviews, and I'm on the fence about getting one.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Smokie (shouldn't you change your name to "Vappy"???)
Thanks for the review!

I don't have this tank, but other reviewers demonstrate reassembling the tank by first pushing the base/coil past the o rings, then twisting it to screw it to the chimney... does yours not work that way?

Anyways, always like your reviews, just wondering on this tank if there's really a problem that it won't close tightly, or not. If this is a manufacturers defect, I'd pass on it..

This tank has received great reviews, and I'm on the fence about getting one.
I will look into it again Thanks

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Really strange!

It also bugs me that the drip tip is wobbly. Hey, it's not a "BIG" deal, but if you're going to go to the trouble of designing, testing and building a tank, then marketing the tank... seriously? You can't take a little more effort and deliver it with a drip tip that snaps in place, or at the very least, isn't wobbly?

Too bad. It's a nice looking tank, but there are tons of choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread