SMOK XPRO M65 SCREEN/PIXELS PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin A

May 22, 2015
Hi guys hoping someone can help me out,

Purchased a smok M65 off ebay two weeks ago, was working fine until today, I was sitting on my couch drinking a cup of tea, my M65 with an Orchid V6 was on the table next to the couch I picked up the M65 and noticed the screen was pixelated a little bit but I was able to read all the screen without problems with a few pixels being out/not working. I fired the atty and It fired fine, I then looked at the screen and the screen was un- readable. I pressed the reset button but still the same problem when it booted back up. I then removed the screws from the base plate and the top plate and removed the motherboard, there was a tiny bit of residue on the top plate but not a lot, I checked the mother board and all seems ok, I put the mod back together and it seemed ok for a few second and then again the screen became pixelated :-x

I used the reset button a further two times after rebuilding the mod but nothing seems to work. The screen is flickering between readable and non readable but still fires.

Has anyone had this problem with their M65 or know of anyone with this problem? And if so is there any fix ect ?

Thanks !

Picture Below:

IMG_0315-1 2.JPG
IMG_0318 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread