Has anyone ordered from vapenw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I made my first order with vapenw last week. I ordered the sx mini m class and a lemo 2. I ordered from them because they had an unbeatable price on the lemo 2, and also, they were the only company that had the black body with silver face sx mini in stock at the time. I'm on the east coast and the order was received in 2 days thru free priority mail. Both products were authentic. I wouldn't hesitate to order with this company again.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I was frustrated at first when I was asked to provide a photo of my credit card as my shipping address didn't match up. After some time/thinking I went ahead and did so. Glad I did.

VapeNW is not the only vendor who does this when the shipping address id different that billing. This will become more common with credit card fraud escalating.

Regarding the vendor, while VapeNW is one of the newer purveyors of vape gear, they are striving to do it right. Product, price and first class service.

Disclaimer: mot affiliated in any manner. <G>

Kwtony

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2014
Key West
Ordered from them twice in the past few months.

First order came in 2 days, Istick30w and a subtank mini (new updated non leaky version)
Second order came in 2 days, Istick30w

I received immediate email notifications and either that day it was on the way or the following morning.

I live on an island 100 miles from the Continental United States. I was impressed. I will certainly be ordering from them again in the future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread