At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
It's midnight -- too tired to clean tanks -- popped some virus in with the remains of the Doodle. Mmmm! After a couple of hits, just mixed the full tank 1/2 and 1/2 ... seems to make the Doodle's cinnamon pop a bit while the tobacco from the Virus remains strong and true.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Gather 'round ye boys and girls....Uncle Camaro wants to tell ya a lil story. :)

So, I had my Authentic Limited Edition Panzer Golden Army by MCV Philippines MECH mod (1 of only 1375 in the world) with my ONLY Sony VTC-5 18650 sitting on my coffee table topped with a Kayfun Lite Plus V2 built to 1.0 Ohm, wicked with KGD and fully loaded with ACB sitting on my coffee table.

Vaping on it regularly, I didn't bother locking the bottom firing button...I simply lay it on it's side. (Can you see it coming.....?)

I get up to prepare supper for my 2 boys, my house guest and myself. My house guest that I've been converting to vaping (and OF COURSE, NT Jooze!! ;)) picks it up and has a vape.... They've no experience with anything more than an eGo/EVOD. I'm not paying attention...busy with supper still. (How about now....see it yet...?:ohmy:)

About 15-20 minutes later, I keep wondering why I'm STILL SMELLING ACB......STRONGLY from about 30 feet away!?!?! :confused::?:

As I'm busy with a vape purchase "special" invoicing (;):thumbs:) and preparing supper, I look over to the coffee table and I see why... :blink::shock::evil:

MY PRECIOUS GOLDEN ARMY HAS BEEN STANDING UPRIGHT....FULLY DEPRESSING THE FIRING BUTTON THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!!! :shock::facepalm::ohmy::-x::grr::mad::evil: AAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I notice that it's standing in a "puddle"! :shock::facepalm::unsure:
Praying and really trying not to refrain from verbalizing what's in my head in front of my young sons and my shocked guest, I BOUND over to it and pick it up....OOOWWWWIIIEEEEE!!! :-x:evil::grr: It's practically RED HOT! Thankfully I hadn't built it sub-ohm and the Sony VTC-5 battery was able to sustain firing if FOR THAT LONG without generating "indoor fireworks"!!! :facepalm::facepalm: The tank was BONE DRY and the center clear plastic tank section was fully fogged up. The firing button and lock assembly was UNTOUCHABLE and the entire body of the Panzer and the KFL+ V2 was almost as hot....still FAR too hot to pick up. The "puddle" (thankfully) was simply the ACB that had been heated to less-than-water-viscosity and poured out if EVERY orifice imaginable of the KFL+ V2 and flowed down the mod (infiltrating EVERY orifice of it as well :facepalm::-x:ohmy:)....it wasn't the battery's "juice"....whew! :nun:

I've now FULLY disassembled the Panzer AND the KFL+ V2 and can't find any damage on any of the ~30 parts, screws and o-rings that I CAREFULLY inspected and cleaned....THANK GOD! :nun: The battery was barely warm and only discharged down to 3.61V. :shock::D I'm now slow-charging (conditioning) it at 0.25A in my XTAR VP4 charger and hoping for the best. :unsure::nun:

Though the MOD was a contest win (STILL can't believe that :)) and the battery AND KFL+ V2 were gifts (EVEN HARDER to believe!!! :shock::wub::hubba:), the thought of how much it would cost to replace this entire setup (IF EVEN POSSIBLE/AVAILABLE) is simply shocking!!! :facepalm:

Moral of the story:
1. BUY GOOD EQUIPMENT!!!
2. ALWAYS LOCK YOUR DANG FIRING BUTTON ON A MECH!!!

3. Be thankful more often ...not only for the things that "GO RIGHT", but also for the things that DO NOT GO WRONG EVEN WHEN THEY VERY WELL CAN....OR SHOULD!!!! ;):nun::angel::nun::thumbs::nun:

OK now, run along boys and girls...Uncle Camaro's got some serious building and assembling to do......:facepalm:
image.jpg

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Gather 'round ye boys and girls....Uncle Camaro wants to tell ya a lil story. :)

So, I had my Authentic Limited Edition Panzer Golden Army by MCV Philippines MECH mod (1 of only 1375 in the world) with my ONLY Sony VTC-5 18650 sitting on my coffee table topped with a Kayfun Lite Plus V2 built to 1.0 Ohm, wicked with KGD and fully loaded with ACB sitting on my coffee table.

Vaping on it regularly, I didn't bother locking the bottom firing button...I simply lay it on it's side. (Can you see it coming.....?)

I get up to prepare supper for my 2 boys, my house guest and myself. My house guest that I've been converting to vaping (and OF COURSE, NT Jooze!! ;)) picks it up and has a vape.... They've no experience with anything more than an eGo/EVOD. I'm not paying attention...busy with supper still. (How about now....see it yet...?:ohmy:)

About 15-20 minutes later, I keep wondering why I'm STILL SMELLING ACB......STRONGLY from about 30 feet away!?!?! :confused::?:

As I'm busy with a vape purchase "special" invoicing (;):thumbs:) and preparing supper, I look over to the coffee table and I see why... :blink::shock::evil:

MY PRECIOUS GOLDEN ARMY HAS BEEN STANDING UPRIGHT....FULLY DEPRESSING THE FIRING BUTTON THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!!! :shock::facepalm::ohmy::-x::grr::mad::evil: AAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Praying and really trying not to refrain from verbalizing what's in my head in front of my young sons and my shocked guest, I BOUND over to it and pick it up....OOOWWWWIIIEEEEE!!! :-x:evil::grr: It's practically RED HOT! Thankfully I hadn't built it sub-ohm and the Sony VTC-5 battery was able to sustain firing if FOR THAT LONG without generating "indoor fireworks"!!! :facepalm::facepalm: The tank was BONE DRY and the center clear plastic tank section was fully fogged up. The firing button and lock assembly was UNTOUCHABLE and the entire body of the Panzer and the KFL+ V2 was almost as hot....still FAR too hot to pick up. The "puddle" (thankfully) was simply the ACB that had been heated to less-than-water-viscosity and poured out if EVERY orifice imaginable of the KFL+ V2 and flowed down the mod (infiltrating EVERY orifice of it as well :facepalm::-x:ohmy:)....it wasn't the battery's "juice"....whew! :nun:

I've now FULLY disassembled the Panzer AND the KFL+ V2 and can't find any damage on any of the ~30 parts, screws and o-rings that I CAREFULLY inspected and cleaned....THANK GOD! :nun: The battery was barely warm and only discharged down to 3.61V. :shock::D I'm now slow-charging (conditioning) it at 0.25A in my XTAR VP4 charger and hoping for the best. :unsure::nun:

Though the MOD was a contest win (STILL can't believe that :)) and the battery AND KFL+ V2 were gifts (EVEN HARDER to believe!!! :shock::wub::hubba:), the thought of how much it would cost to replace this entire setup (IF EVEN POSSIBLE/AVAILABLE) is simply shocking!!! :facepalm:

Moral of the story:
1. BUY GOOD EQUIPMENT!!!

3. Be thankful more often ...not only for the things that "GO RIGHT", but also for the things that DO NOT GO WRONG EVEN WHEN THEY VERY WELL CAN....OR SHOULD!!!! ;):nun::angel::nun::thumbs::nun:

OK now, run along boys and girls...Uncle Camaro's got some serious building and assembling to do......:facepalm:
View attachment 459023
WOW! So glad nothing was damaged.

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Vaping some beastmode ACB on a Kennedy, SX mini with the 350SX Chip - M Class - Temp controlled.

ZOpc8sM.jpg

whats your opinion of the M Class? I have an S Class that I am REALLY digging on...been playing with the effects of Radio and ACB at higher watts

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Moral of the story:
1. BUY GOOD EQUIPMENT!!!

View attachment 459023
OH, MAN!! Glad that turned out OK!! Close call!
nashville-deacon-whew-o.gif

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion

Moral of the story:
1. BUY GOOD EQUIPMENT!!!

View attachment 459023

I did something similar with one of my mech'...glad it all worked out!

I only torched my carto thankfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread